FUJITSU Jasmine GDC driver

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• FUJITSU Jasmine GDC driver

PHP Source Code

1. I encountered realyy slow performance with this driver.
    2. It is really a pity that 24bpp mode is unsupported, since that one is the native mode for Jasmine. All other mapping modes leads to painfull software manipulations and this leads to crual software bottelnecks.
    3. Has someone experienced same troubles ?
    4. My company paid roughly 6000 € for the basic color library, including Jasmine's driver. Nevertheless, we switched back to a hand made driver in order to get acceptable performances for the graphics parts of our product (dedicated off-highway machines instrument cluster).
    5. Hardware config : Fujitsu MB91467DA controller (@64MHz) + Jasmine GDC controller (ext. bus @32MHz).
    6. I
  • Hello,

please do not use PHP code tags in your post, it is a little bit hard to read.

I am wondering If you really have so much problems using our software why did you not contact
    our support? The 24bpp mode is definitely supported! I would like to ask you to write an email with
    detailed information about your issue to support@segger.com.

Regards,
    Til
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.