Verify failures between <= 4.76f and >= 4.78

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Verify failures between <= 4.76f and >= 4.78

I haven't really chased down what seems to be happening, but I had the same code/project using the same j-trace on the same hardware failing between two computers. I discovered that the difference was I had the (at the time) latest version (4.78g) of the DLL on my laptop which failed and my desktop (4.72a).

I pulled down a dozen versions and finally traced it down to 4.78. I can install 4.76f, have no problems, install 4.78 and the errors pop back up immediately. I'm not restarting or anything, just pulling the usb cord, running the installer and starting IAR to do a download. I've tested 4.78g and 4.78l as well and the issue still exists.

I've attached log files for both versions. It's not a huge issue because older versions work, but I'd like to see a fix so when a brand new guy shows up they're not fighting this issue.

Thanks!
    Files
    • 4_76f.txt

(1.71 kB, downloaded 598 times, last: )
    • 4_78.txt

(25.08 kB, downloaded 865 times, last: )
  • Hi,

We will check if we can reproduce this here in house.

Best regards
    Alex
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.