J-link connection with embOSView using RPBRX62N

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• J-link connection with embOSView using RPBRX62N

Dear users,

I work in project and we use RPBRX62N board from Renesas with SEGGER Eval Software for RPBRX62N. I run project called 'Start_RX62N'. I understand that I should use embOSView tool for system analysis. embOSView provides several ways to connect (Setup->Communication). This is UART, J-Link ARM7/9/11 and J-Link Cortex-M3. In my case I use RPBRX62N board and I don't use COM port (I use USB and Ethernet Port). Therefore, if I understand correctly, I need yo use J-Link for connection. But how I can configure it? What settings actually I need? Thanks.
  • Hi,

This is more embOSView related than really J-Link.
    J-Link supports memory accesses to RX. Regarding the status of embOSView + J-Link + RX I am not sure if I am fully up-to-date since embOSView is maintained by the embOS guys.
    I will check.

Best regards
    Alex
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.