FRAMEWIN_AddButton

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• FRAMEWIN_AddButton

I can call the FRAMEWIN_AddButton to put a button on the titlebar. The button appears, and I can use the window handle to set text and resize it. I can't seem to figure out what event is triggered by clicking the button. It doesn't seem to fire a notification on it's ID in the FRAMEWIN's _cbDialog. Any ideas?
  • Hello Doug,

I guess you use a custom callback function for the client window of the FRAMEWIN widget. Please note that the notifications of those buttons are sent to the FRAMEWIN callback function. If you require to set a custom callback function for the FRAMEWIN widget, please use the function WM_SetCallback() to do so.

Best regards,
    Adrian
  • I created a custom callback for the button and handled the WM_TOUCH event looking for the Pressed state. If I get time I will try writing a custom client callback, but attaching a close button works with the default callback.
  • FRAMEWIN_AddButton

I created a custom callback for the button and handled the WM_TOUCH event looking for the Pressed state. If I get time I will try writing a custom client callback, but attaching a close button works with the default callback.