LIN driver not respecting display width

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• LIN driver not respecting display width

I am using the LIN driver with 1bpp with a 144 pixel display with. The problem I am experiencing is that emWin seems to still treat this as a 128 pixel width.

E.g. if i draw two pixels right below each other, the second pixel is written 128 bits later, not 144. The same happens when I increase the display width, until I reach 160, where it is correct again (second pixel is drawn 160 bits later in memory). The same happens for other display sizes as well. Only sizes divisible by 32 seems to work correctly.

It seems to me that emWin assumes the display width is divisible by 32 and performs some optimizations based on this.

Is there a way to fix this?
  • Hello Filip,

Sorry for the delay. I could reproduce the behavior as you described it using the emWin simulation. I see that you obtained your emWin software from Energy Micro. Please note that we will provide Energy Micro with the fix, so they can update their emWin libraries.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Best regards,
    Adrian