Problem with embOS View

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Problem with embOS View

Hello

I am using MCB2370 , Kiel compiler and J-Link debugger . I have just started with sample application "MeasureCST_HRTimer_embOSView.c". The problem I am facing is I cannot see the profiling in embOS View, the Bytes and Packets get updated at the bottom. What might be the problem? Am I going wrong somewhere? First I flashed the program , disconnected jlink and connected UART cable and double clicked the embosview.exe icon and did the required setup , the baud rate was mentioned 38400 in RTOSinit.c so accordingly I have changed in the embosView. Please help me solve the problem?

Regards
    Images
    • embOS View.JPG

88.04 kB, 1,280×768, viewed 894 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aadyanth ().

• Hello,

with which embOS ARM Keil MDK version are you working?
    Could you please ensure that the define OS_VIEW_USE_UART in RTOSInit.c is set to 1?
    Otherwise J-Link DCC communication is used instead of Uart communication
    Could you also please ensure that you use a debug configuration?
    If not embOSView communication is disabled.

Regards,
    Til
    Please read the forum rules before posting.

Keep in mind, this is *not* a support forum.
    Our engineers will try to answer your questions between their projects if possible but this can be delayed by longer periods of time.
    Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/

Or you can contact us via e-mail.