About emWin trial version

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• About emWin trial version

Hi guys,
    Currently I'm just a beginner in emWin. I know that this software is use to create the GUI for touchscreen LCD. I've downloaded the trial version of emWin (SeggerEval_WIN32_MSVC_GUI_V514) and I am wondering how do we use it? It doesn't seems like containing a software.
  • SEGGER - Til wrote:

Hello,

what you have downloaded is the emWin simulation.
    It's a project for Microsoft Visual Studio, please have a look herefor more information.
    With it it's possible to work with emWin without any target hardware.
    If you want to evaluate emWin with target hardware please have a look here.

Best regards,
    Til
    Yes. I have use the microsoft visual C++ 2010 Express to open the project file.

Even though the GUIDEMO simulation can run when I compile, it always contain some errors below:
    'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Dev 2012\Multibay Top-Up\Documents\SeggerEval_WIN32_MSVC_GUI_V514\Exe\GUISimulationDebug.exe', Cannot find or open the PDB file
    'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
    'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
    'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\KernelBase.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
    'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winmm.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
    'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcrt.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
    'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\user32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
    'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\gdi32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
    'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\lpk.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
    'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\usp10.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
    'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\advapi32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
    'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
    'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rpcrt4.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
    'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sspicli.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
    'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cryptbase.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
    'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\imm32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
    'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msctf.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
    'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nvinit.dll', Binary was not built with debug information.
    'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\WOW64\Plugins\ISWSHEX.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
    'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_d09154e044272b9a\msvcr80.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
    'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wintrust.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
    'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\crypt32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
    'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msasn1.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
    'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_d09154e044272b9a\msvcp80.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
    'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ole32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
    'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntmarta.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
    'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Wldap32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
    'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\uxtheme.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
    'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dwmapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
    Application started'GUISimulationDebug.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\oleaut32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
    The thread 'Win32 Thread' (0x1128) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
    The program '[1432] GUISimulationDebug.exe: Native' has exited with code 0 (0x0).
    Do you guys know what is this problem?

Why is it sometimes when I 'include' a application folder, the files inside the folder still shows no entry sign?