Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 80.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi, our board draws arounf 40mA and the J-Link is the only device on a USB hub. I did a "power on" in Commander before connecting to the device. Anyway, we could now see that Ozone cannot connect but the Atollic TRUEStudio with a slightly older J-Link driver version on another laptop had no trouble connecting. So we need to investigate this further. Thanks for your answer. Cheers

• Hi, I am trying to connect to an NXP MKV31F512 with a J-Link Pro using the power supply feature of the J-Link. This is with a custom board. When using an external power supply to power the board (so the MCU gets its power from a DCDC converter), I can connect with the J-Link just fine (with power off). Connecting fails with Commander, J-Flash and Ozone. From Ozone, I received a log file, which I attached. I hope I removed all the sensitive information like serial numbers from it. Any idea why I …

• Hi, some time ago, I reported this issue that bit me: [SOLVED] Ozone window views geometry lost when dragging window to another screen (unfortunately closes so I could not answer there) Now in the V3.20h the release notes state: "Maximized window state was possibly not restored correctly. Fixed." (BTW: the release notes on the website are not up to date: segger.com/products/development-tools/ozone-j-link-debugger/) For me, in V3.20h, the behaviour is still the same. Alle tool views are squeezed …

• [SOLVED] tiny toolbar icons

icwiener - - Ozone related

Hi, I do not see that problem on Windows 10 with V3.20g. What operating system are you running? Cheers

• Hi, when I tried to load an executable file to an eval board, I got a Download Error dialog box. By accident, I clicked on the error message and it became editable. ... Not sure if there is a use case for editable error messages but I would suspect this to not be the intended behaviour. Cheers

• Hi, the text in the dialog describing the checkbox below does not match the actual checkbox text. Cheers

• Hi, I have investigated this quite a bit over the week end and could not find a way to have a single Qt application with a light theme where the rest of the desktop runs a dark theme. There's plenty of ways to change the widget style but nothing for the theme. Bummer. This situation does not improve with Qt5 ... but theming in general improved in Qt5. For those who are still interested: - get the ~/.config/Trolltech.conf from an account which uses a light theme - create a folder, e.g. ~/.ozone_f…

• Hi, I am not sure what went wrong but when I created the Arch package completely anew, removed the installed version and installed the new package, the version was correct. I think before, it downloaded the e version but built the c version which was still there in the package folder, but named it after the e version. Weird. This can be closed then. Cheers

• Hi, here it goes. The pattern runs in a loop. The text appears, then blinks, then disappears. forum.segger.com/index.php/Att…ac27ecc8493bbe912500917c8 Cheers

• Ozone stuck on "resetting device"

@Zeke: thanks for the command. ... Just curious though. What version are you running? For me, since V3.20d this behaviour has dropped quite a lot in frequency ... but now the timeline freezes reproducibly after about one minute or two (support ticket is open and being worked on), which can be unfrozen without killing the application. ... Can you see this in newer versions as well? I suspect the issues are related. In general, I am glad that I am currently not in a big debugging phase at work but…

• Hi, of course it's a bad idea to _change_ the names. My suggestion is to _add_ another symlink. "JLinkExe" and "JLink" from the system path (/usr/bin) are already just links to another "JLinkExe" in a SEGGER-specific path (/opt/SEGGER/JLink). There is no harm in adding "jlink" as an additional symlink. Everything that worked before, will still work. With the benefit of users being able to start e.g. Ozone without the need to use the shift key, as it is quite standard on Linux. Cheers

• Since there are already several links to the actual executable, I guess it would be a one-liner per exe to add another symlink ... So probably no need for me to set up a packaging environment to test things. Source Code (2 lines)

• Hi, (please also take my comments with a grain of salt, I have just had a short look at the Linux tools yet, so I might be wrong.) do not install Qt4 manually. It is unmaintained and out of support for five years. The Segger tools ship with their own copy of Qt4, which might be tailored to their needs and might have security fixes added. Source Code (3 lines) So if those libs cannot be found, there is another problem. I had the same problem with Ozone and Segger support fixed it. So I would wait…

• Hi, the executables on Linux follow a CamelCase naming scheme like JLinkExe or Ozone. I suggest adding a link for running the executables with lower-case names like ozone or jlink (also without the exe suffix). So keep the camel-case executables for compatibility and add links to them using a lowercase name. This would be more in line of how executables work on Linux. Users expect them to be lower-case for tab completion or e.g. krunner in KDE. Cheers

• Hi, when dark mode is enabled, Ozone basically adheres to this setting. The UI is dark. However, a lot of issues become apparent then. e.g. - timeline view changes background colour from dark to white when selected/deselected - many texts are hard-coded in dark colours e.g. in Editor or Console you can see dark blue fonts. - the "current line" indication in Editor is almost white, so white text is not visible - the data window inside the timeline window is still white with grey font - ... I coul…

• Hi, the status bar text regarding data tracing is flickering all the time (kinda pulsing being static on and static off sometimes and flickering in between). See attached video. ... Or not. Videos cannot be uploaded. This worked fine in V3.20d. Cheers

• Hi, I *think*, Ozone is showing the wrong version in the window's title bar in V3.20e. It says V3.20c here. V3.20d was fine. I downloaded Ozone_Linux_V320e_x86_64.tgz but title bar and About dialog say V3.20c. I still see the possibility that the issue could be caused by the package manager (pacman on Arch) since I am not very familiar with it yet but I still wanted to let you know, so you can maybe reproduce the problem. Cheers

• Ozone stuck on "resetting device"

For the record: I have just been able to reproduce this with V3.20e as well, so it's not fixed yet. So I will reopen my ticket.

• Hi, from the signature of one of the SEGGER employees here: Should you be entitled to support you can contact us via our support system: segger.com/ticket/ For me that seemed to be more effective. Just for reference, here is my old thread: [SOLVED] Cannot quit Ozone after J-Link lost connection to target Cheers

• Hi, I can see this is fixed in V3.20d. Maybe it was fixed earlier, but I wanted to report it back as fixed anyway. Cheers