Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 86.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Create chinese font

bio_med - - emWin related

Florian, Thank you for looking into it. Really appreciate it. But I am initializing emWin and emFile in another file before calling Maintask(). I have tried the XBF font sample. That works perfectly fine. But now I am trying to incorporate it into widgets and that doesn't seem to work at all whatsoever. Best regards, BMD

• Create chinese font

HI Florian, Appreciate all your help. So I tried the following code but I don't see anything on the display whatsoever. Could you please tell me where I am possibly going wrong? Thank you for all your help. Best regards, BMD C Source Code (143 lines)

• Create chinese font

Florian, I have tried that example but for some reason it doesn't work on widgets. Is there a way to set this external Font as default font or this function has to be called every time a new screen is drawn? Best regards, BMD

• Create chinese font

Hi, Can anyone tell me if there is a workaround CreateFile for non-OS systems? Thanks and regards, BMD

• More buttons on a window

Sven, Thank you for your response. I got confused with things. It's sorted now. Appreciate your help. Best regards, BMD

• More buttons on a window

Hi, Could someone tell me what is the maximum number of buttons a window can have? what can be done if I have to have more than the maximum? Any help is appreciated. Thanks and regards, BMD

• Sven, That works. Thank you so much. Best regards, BMD

• Hi, Is there a way to disable parent window or it's components when child window is active? I can disable each widget separately. Just wondering if there is an efficient way to do this?? Any help is appreciated. Thanks and regards, BMD

• Display Text box on Image Widget

Thank you , Florian

• Display Text box on Image Widget

Hi, I am trying to display a text box on top of an image widget. Is this possible using emWin? Appreciate any pointers or help with this regard. Thanks and regards, BMD

• Create chinese font

Sven, Much appreciate the response but I cannot use createfile because I am using a non OS system. Is there a way to get around that? Thanks and regards, BMD

• Create chinese font

Could someone help me understand if I am getting the steps right to display XBF font from SDcard in a widget. Or is there somewhere I can look at, as to how to implement XBF fonts on widgets? Appreciate any help. Thanks and regards, BMD

• Create chinese font

Sven, I followed the procedure you mentioned but I don't see anything on the screen.Please see below and advise if I got something wrong. Source Code (34 lines)Appreciate all your help. Best regards, BMD

• Create chinese font

I got it to work. I was passing the wrong font type. But I would like to know if the procedure is different when passing XBF font through a widget? Best regards, BMD

• Create chinese font

Thank you for the explanation, Sven. I tried the sample code and was able to display this. Please see attached. I don't understand why I see characters displayed repeatedly. Could you please help me understand this behavior? Thanks and regards, BMD

• Create chinese font

Thank you, Sven. Really appreciate all the help. I was looking at the sample and wondering two things: 1. Do I need to create separate font files for each language I use? 2. How will emWin map the font with respective characters? Best regards, BMD

• Create chinese font

I am trying to use the fonts from SD card. Since you already mentioned that certain widgets have inbuilt fonts, how do I control displaying the fonts from SD card to that of inbuilt ones? Thanks and regards, BMD

• Create chinese font

Thank you, Sven.

• Create chinese font

Thank you,Sven. Could you please point me in the direction of finding the list of fonts explicitly to be used in a commercial product? Best regards, BMD

• Create chinese font

Thank you so much, Sven. I have a few questions. 1. Is there a way to take out characters not being used in a font file and keep the only ones that are being used? What is the best way to do it? 2. If I decide to use a particular font in a commercial project, how do I go about it? What are the steps need to be followed to make sure I got all the licensing and things like that? Best regards, BMD