Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Are there any updates to addressing this issue? [ABANDONED] Bug: Ozone Watched Data Window ignores mouse events in right-side 480 pixels I see the thread was marked "Abandoned" and locked, but I never received a reply to my last post. I have tested in the latest Ozone v2.56w, and the problem is the same. The right side of the Watched Data window does not respond to mouse events (clicks or drags). It doesn't matter where the Watched Data window is placed or docked, and it always effects a region …

• Hmm, no that doesn't change anything. I removed the com.segger.* files in $HOME/Library/Preferences/ and then removed /Applications/SEGGER/Ozone, exactly as described in the User Guide. I then installed version 2.56r, and have the same behavior. I tried installing on a different disk (different /Applications/ directory) just to be sure, but it still gives me the same 480pixel blackout area.

• I am using macOS 10.13.4 on an iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015). The bug has been present for many macOS versions. We tested on a Macbook Pro 2015, and the bug was not present, like you found. On the iMac, the behavior happens at all times. There does not need to even be a programmer attached. Any time the Watched Data window is visible, it does not respond to any mouse events in the right 480px of the window. If I start Ozone and select "New > Project" it still happens. The bug is not prese…

• Thanks, version 2.56p seems to have corrected it! Dan

• Hi, another bug report.... MacOS Ozone 2.56n, but this has been present for many many versions going back. When clicking on the right side of the Watched Data window, Ozone ignores the clicks. All clicks are ignored whether in the column title or the body. Also, the cursor also does not change to the "Resize Column" cursor when hovering over a column border. The area where mouse events are ignored is exactly 480 pixels wide, starting from the right edge of the window. By re-sizing the window, th…

• Does anyone else see this behavior? Here is a screen recording of it happening: Video of SEGGER Ozone Bug in Watch Window In the Watch Window, the Refresh Rate for all expressions is set to Off whenever a new expression is added by double-clicking the blank line. Additionally, I've found that the Refresh Rate for all expressions is reset to Off whenever an expression is removed. The removal can be by clicking the expression line and pressing the Delete key, or by right-clicking and selecting "Re…

• Quote from SEGGER - Nino: “Hi Dan, During run time expression names can't be edited if refresh rate is Off. This behaviour is intended. The other reported issues were not reproducible with an example project. Could you provide a step by step reproduction scenario? What data types are you watching? Could you attach the Ozone Console log of such a session? Best regards, Nino ” To reproduce the bug: I found that right-clicking in the Watch window and selecting "Watch..." and then typing the variabl…

• Hi, there is still a bug remaining in v2.56n. If an expression is added to the Watch Window, all expressions are set to a refresh rate of "Off". Additionally, in this state when all expressions are "Off", we cannot edit the Expression name in the "Expression" column. Normally, we can double-click the name of the expression to edit it. But if all expressions have a refresh of "Off", then none of the expressions can be edited. Only when right-clicking and setting one expression to "1Hz" or more, t…

• Quote from SEGGER - Niklas: “Quote: “Ozone treats a int32_t array inside a struct as an array of 8-byte integers (long long), but it should be 4-byte integers. This makes the variable display of structs incorrect.” This will be fixed in the next version of Ozone. I will update this thread once the new version is available. Best regards, Niklas” Excellent, this test code now works in v2.40c. Thank you for fixing this so quickly! Masa, I apologize for hi-jacking your thread! I hope a fix for the b…

• I can confirm this as well, and in addition, I found a related bug. Ozone treats a int32_t array inside a struct as an array of 8-byte integers (long long), but it should be 4-byte integers. This makes the variable display of structs incorrect. It does not seem to happen to uint32_t arrays inside structs. I am compiling with arm-none-eabi-gcc. I saw this in Ozone 2.32 and it persists in 2.40b In the attached screenshot, you can clearly see the error: In the variable watch window, the elements de…

• Ah yes, closing the Code Profile window prevents Ozone from initiating Trace when it resumes from a breakpoint. Thank you, it's working well now. And I appreciate the distinction between Trade and SWO modes. Cheers, Dan

• I'm using the J-Trace for Cortex-M with Ozone on Mac OSX, debugging an STM32F427 over SWD. This setup has worked well for me for many months (when the software was called J-Link Debugger, as well). However I decided to enable SWO in Ozone, which is causing problems and now I can't get Ozone to disable SWO. The issue is that the TRACECK pin (PE2) is tied to a critical component in my hardware design. It seems that once SWO has been enabled on a J-TRACE unit, Ozone enables the TRACECK pin when it …