Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello, I’m learning embedded development with a J-Trace Pro and an STM32L552E-EV board. After downloading the trace demo project from the segger wiki, I try to debug it with Segger Embedded Studio and Ozone. Here is the board information. st.com/en/evaluation-tools/stm32l552e-ev.html Here is the demo trace project wiki. wiki.segger.com/Tracing_on_ST_STM32L552 The attach is how I connect J-Trace Pro with the board. However, when click the debug button, the panel shows the error information: Disab…

• Conclusion Changing to segger openSDA firmware will works. How After testing and searching, I guess it should be the problem of openSDA firmware. I get this idea from the link Cannot debug FDRM-K64F via J-link. forum.segger.com/index.php/Att…b0af203258b5dca6e9bb8e1fe It shows I need to power the board with K64F USB port when using external JLink EDU if using mbed/CMSIS-DAP which is come as default configuration of the board. So I think I need another openSDA firmware which supports to power the …

• Hello, I meet the same problem with this thread. forum.segger.com/index.php/Thr…cannot-connect-to-target/ I'm trying to debug FRDM-K64F host msd command bm project from NXP SDK with a JLink EDU and a U-disk. There are two USB ports, SDA USB and K64F USB. Generally, I connect the U-disk with K64F USB port and power cable with SDA USB. It works when I debug with LinkServer option in the MCUXpresso IDE. However, it's different when debug with JLink EDU. If the power cable linked to the SDA USB and …

• Hello, I have read the UM07001 emNet User Guide & Reference Manual and source code including BSP_IP.c and IP_Config_K66_ETH.c. I learn that there are several port functions: - An user could define an structure IP_HW_DRIVER which including pointer pointing to init, send, receive functions and so on. - An user could define an structure BSP_IP_API which including pointer pointing to init, install ISR and so on. - An user could implement an function IP_X_Config, which calls the function IP_AddEtherI…

• Hello, I download the emNet+embOS Demo Project from segger.com/evaluate-our-software/nxp/nxp-frdm-k64f/. And import the existing project into segger embedded studio. When I try to compile, I found the errors below and fix them. I suggest you may update them in the K64F emNet Demo project on the website. - about.hincluded in the file About.c is wrong,which should be About.h - authen.h included in the file authen.c is wrong, which should be Authen.h - embos.h included in the file embOS.c is wrong,…

• Hello, I have learned that emMQTT can be used with any IP stack not only emNet from the link segger.com/products/security-iot/emmqtt/. However, I don't find the interface to port it with other IP stack. The IP stack related functions, for example IP_MQTT_CLIENT_Connect(), IP_MQTT_CLIENT_Publish(), IP_MQTT_CLIENT_Recv() and so on, has no source code or callback functions for porting. I also don't find the independent emMQTT binary library. I think it has been compiled into the library file libIP_…

• Hello niklas, I intend to evaluate the complete SEGGER lineup. Thanks. Best regards, SilentDawn

• Hello, My project try to test with SEGGER Evaluation Software and J-Trace Pro. The board I used is TWR-K64F120M. Although K64F is supported as the link segger.com/evaluate-our-software/nxp/nxp-frdm-k64f/ shown, it only provides limited libs. The emPower board, which use the core NXP Kinetis K66 MCU, provides more libs as the link segger.com/evaluate-our-software/segger/empower/ shown. Could you please provide SEGGER Evaluation Software as much as emPower for TWR-K64F120M? Thanks

• Hello, I tried to debug and trace the example project from segger website with Jtrace Pro and Ozone. However, the warning "Target Device MIMXRT685_M33 is unknown" shown as the attached picture and failed to debug. I also tested the demo board and example project and make sure all software and hardware environment is fine. Could you please help to fix the problem? Environments: - OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit - Board: MIMXRT685-EVK, nxp.com/design/development-boa…luation-kit:MIMXRT685-EVK - Example P…

• Hi, I'm using a freertos demo with trustzone in Nuvoton M2351 board. The demo link is freertos.org/RTOS-Cortex-M23-NuMaker-PFM-M2351-Keil.html. I want to watch the instruction trace by Ozone. How to import secure and non-secure elf file into Ozone at the same time

• Hi, When I program with the SDK API JLINKARM_SetBP() and JLINKARM_SetBPEx(), I want to know which breakpoint is hitted. So I try to read the value of PC(R15) and DebugReturnAddress (suggested by ARM v7-M Architecture Reference Manual), but both the result are 0xFFFFFFFE, which are not the real instruction address next to the breakpoint. Through the ARM v7-M manual, I think the processor doesn't enter the halt debug mode, but DebugMonitor exception. Is this controlled by the SDK API or something …

• We're trying to develop a tool based on the ETM and STRACE functionality of J-Trace SDK. We want to read the instructions flow infinitely in real time. When I read the manual, I found that the section Simple Instruction Trace API (STRACE) may meet our requirement. But based on the manual, I have some confusions. Could you please help? 1. When the SDK is reading the instructions out of the buffer inside the J-Trace, can the J-Trace collect ETM data from the target at the same time? 2. If not, the…