Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello, I am having trouble getting my AppWizard solution to export when it is pulled from source control (TFS). I've tested this on an empty solution where I created a new AppWizard project and checked in the root folder where the project is located into source control (this includes any .dll and .lib files). I then delete the project root folder locally and get the latest from source control (The goal for this test is to make sure it works out of the box from source control). The Visual Studio …

• Hey all, Is there a way to target and update the value of an AppWizard text object through code? So far I can only update it using the APPW_SetVarData(), but thats with a hardcoded value from AppWizard . I would like to update the text with a custom value from the code itself. Let me know if this is possible, and if so, how I can do this. The examples that come with the Emwin trial does not include any AppWizard applications to demonstrate this. Thanks, Josh

• Hello, My company is looking to implement emWin with the AppWizard GUI builder Where can I find example visual studio solutions using emWin with AppBuilder to display a GUI with navigation between different screens? I’ve checked out the directory that comes with emWin: SeggerEval_test\Sample\Tutorial But that directory only consists of low level snippets of code. I would like have a full example solution demonstrating navigation between different screens. Let me know and thanks, Josh