Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 375.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi Nick, We are glad that you want to try out our products. Never the less, the J-Link EDU and J-Link EDU mini are under no circumstances to be used in a direct or indirect commercial context. They are also not to be used for evaluation purposes. As already mentioned, using the J-Link EDU or J-Link EDU mini in such a commercial context is illegal. We just wanted to inform you to prevent any legal issues. We recommend using an evaluation board with an on board J-Link for evaluation purposes. One …

• Hi, I am not sure if I understood you correctly. You have two J-Links. With one J-Link both projects (yours and the one I sent you) are working. With the other J-Link, only our project is working. Is this correct? Is it still not working with one J-Link? If so, could you please provide us with the serial numbers of both J-Links? Are you using it in the exact same setup (same pc, same os, same board, same cables, etc.)? Best regards, Fabian

• Hi Petr, the J-Link Eclipse plugin is not developed and/or maintained by SEGGER. You would have to contact the developer regarding this. We will close this thread now. Best regards, Fabian

• Hi, Thank you for your detailed report. We will look into this and see if we can reproduce the behavior described. Best regards, Fabian

• Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. Please understand that we at SEGGER do not provide unpaid support for the open flashloader, especially for, reviewing flashloaders. If you would still need this to be reviewed or want us to provide you with a custom made flashloader, please contact us via our support ticket system, and we can provide you with an official quote for this service. This thread will be closed now. Best regards, Fabian

• Hi, Thank you for your inquiry and for the feedback. Currently there is no such option. We implemented this feature today. It will be part of the next beta release, planned for the end of next week. Stay up-to-date regarding J-Link: segger.com/notification/subscribe.php?prodid=7,94 Best regards, Fabian

• Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. Such an issue is not known to us and we were not able to reproduce it on an nRF52840-DK evaluation board: forum.segger.com/index.php/Att…a646e892f194e53af1ed132c3 Are you using the latest version of the J-Link Software and Documentation Pack? You can download it here. If you are using an older version, please give the latest version a try. If it is still not working after upgrading: 1) Could you please send us a J-Link log file? How to enable: wiki.segger.com/J-Li…

• Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. There is no J-Link Software version "6.38b". I assume it is a typo and you mean 6.83b? In most cases it is recommended to let the J-Link Software determine the necessary settings by itself. Could you please give the following command a try?: Source Code (1 line)Does this work as expected? The SWO Viewer is not designed to show ITM data. It is for SWO printf() only, so it makes sense that you do not see any data there. Best regards, Fabian

• Hi Nick, As soon as any up-to-date J-Link Software connects to the J-Link, you will be asked if you want to update its firmware, if a later firmware is available. Updating the Firmware is highly recommended. Yes, it is possible to flash the device via SEGGER Embedded Studio. As your J-Link EDU does not seem to enumerate, please follow this troubleshooting guide: wiki.segger.com/J-Link_cannot_…the_CPU#J-Link_connection We see that you registered with your company email, please note that the J-Lin…

• Hi Stefan, Thank you for your inquiry. Could you please open a ticket in our support system for this? You can find the required information in my signature. Best regards, Fabian

• Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. We will look into this as soon as possible. I will keep you updated. Best regards, Fabian

• Hi, Good to hear that you are up and running again. We will consider this thread as closed now. Best regards, Fabian

• Hi Bill, On our side everything works fine with the ATSAM3X8H and the J-Link EDU mini (tested on SAM3X-EK Rev.B): forum.segger.com/index.php/Att…a646e892f194e53af1ed132c3 Therefore we suspect that the issue is related to the board design/setup. We have ordered the Arduino board and will test this as soon as it arrives. We will keep you up to date. J-Link supports a huge amount of probes, the ATSAM3X8E among them: segger.com/downloads/supported-devices.php Again: No issue is known regarding the A…

• Hi Bill, What my colleague Souhail said still applies: You are supposed to connect to the board via SWD. Does it now work with SWD? Best regards, Fabian

• Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. Please note that nrfjprog is not a SEGGER product. Therefore, Support is provided by Nordic Semiconductor and not by SEGGER. We recommend using J-Flash, SEGGERs professional production utility, which can be uses with a J-Link Plus or higher. We will consider this thread as closed now. Best regards, Fabian

• Hi, I re-uploaded the file. Our files are available ~48h when uploaded. Best regards, Fabian

• Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, we have difficulties to understand your questions. Why would you want to use ETM and ITM in parallel? It seems that you are mixing up some terms here. Could you please specify exactly what you mean? For general information about tracing, please refer to this article: wiki.segger.com/General_information_about_tracing Best regards, Fabian

• Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. I am sorry but I am not sure if I understand your question correctly. If you are looking for the J-Link RTT Viewer it is part of the J-Link Software and Documentation Pack (JLinkRTTViewer.exe/JLinkRTTViewerExe) If you are looking for the RTT Sources, your can find them also as part of the J-Link Software and Documentation Pack at %J-LinkInstallDir%\Samples\RTT\SEGGER_RTT_V682a.zip, where "V682a" is the version of the currently latest version of the Pack. Does this…

• Hi Bill, Either you contact your local electronics vendor and ask him for advice (it is a common cable and they should be able to point you in the right direction) or you look for a "flat 10 pin ribbon cable" on the internet. Please understand that we cannot point you to a specific vendor. Best regards, Fabian

• Hi Giuseppe, Good to hear that you are up and running again. We will consider this thread as closed now. Best regards, Fabian