Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 55.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi I was able to achieve what i wanted but facing a issue with Knob transparency. Please see the image attached. When the white window is shown on save button click then the transparency of knob widget in background window disappears. for the knob widget i have created a memdev when the window 1 is shown initially the knob is drawn ok with transparency but disappears with new window shown. The background window knob widget initialization is below, hKnob = GetWindowItem(pMessage->hWin, GUI_ID_KNO…

• Hi, Thanks for your reply, I am sorry i cannot share any code. But I found the root cause. when i hide the knob widget from the background window and then call createwindow2 to create the smaller window then the extra rectangle is not observed. if i do not hide the knob widget then instead of GetClientRect(&pRect) called in window 2 paint i used WM_GetWindowRectEx() to get coordinates of the actual window i.e. smaller window by passing the window handle. this works and i do not get the extra rec…

• Hello, I have two dialog boxes one larger one which fills the whole screen 800x480 other smaller one which is like a prompt window placed at center of the screen. Both these dialog boxes have same callback function and i have respective functions to call on paint event received let us use window1 and window2 for reference. i maintain the indexes of the windows. when only the window1 is shown then respective onpaint is called and it is drawn ok. i call a function on button release event to create…

• Blur Dialog box background

anuj.tanksali - - emWin related

Hello, I was able to resolve the issue. For the background screen i did not use GUI_MAKE_COLOR while setting the background color. Is there any way to achieve the background effect without using MEMDEV? As MEMDEV uses lot of memory and on hardware memory might be an issue. Thanks Regards Anuj

• Blur Dialog box background

Hello, I have two dialog boxes one which fits the whole screen 800x480 and one which is smaller. I wanted to blur the background when the second smaller dialog box is shown. Am using GUI_MEMDEV_BlurWinBk(handle of larger dialog box, 0, 10) the background is blurred but the background color set to the larger dialog box changes to black. The original background color for the larger dialog box is grayish. What could be the issue. Thanks Regards, Anuj

• Hello, Thanks for your reply, The example used a file system for accessing xbf fonts. I don't have that option. i want to store raw binary data on external QSPI memory and access it. Can XFB fonts be used to create raw binary data? Regards, Anuj

• Hi, I plan to use a serial flash on QSPI for storing fonts. Can i store the font files in such type of flash memory. I came across SIF files which are binary data but how to include them while compiling the code?. If we can include them in code then how to use the SIF file data to set font for any widget. Can the SIF data if present in QSPI flash be directly accessible from code memory or will i have to copy it in RAM first? Thanks Regards, Anuj

• HI, Thanks I had already implemented this and it is working. Regards, Anuj

• Hi, How should i go about it if i don't want to use GUI_MAKE_COLOR() as i have all colors in ARGB format. I cannot use GUI_MAKE_COLOR as it requires ABGR format. The current colors i am using are in ARGB format. It seems i will have to swap the colors and pass to GUI_MAKE_COLOR. I get the expected result on the screen when i do this. How do i avoid using the GUI_MAKE_COLOR(). Thanks Regards, Anuj

• Hi, Thanks for the quick response. Regards Anuj

• Hi, I found the solution but some issue is still present when i apply the same colors to EDIT widget background then it seems to work. and to make it work for TEXT widget i have to do GUI_MAKE_COLOR(0x01B5E2) then it works for TEXT widget. as you see here i have swapped the color value too. but don't have to use GUI_MAKE_COLOR for EDIT widget background color nor swap the color value. Why is that? Thanks Regards, Anuj

• Hi, I am using the emwin simulation project. I am setting the background color of the TEXT widget to 0x4E4E4E or 0xE2B501 by using TEXT_SetBkColor. The background color is not getting set when i use the above colors. When i set the background color to GUI_RED or GUI_BLUE then the text background color is getting set. but specific color values such as 0x4E4E4E , 0xE2B501 are not getting set. To check whether it is a color issue i set the same colors 0x4E4E4E and 0xE2B501 to text foreground color …

• Hi, Am using iMXRT1064 device from NXP. I see a latest version of emwin 6.14 is available from your site but it is for the windows simulation. How can i get the Emwin library file for iMXRT1064 device. Thanks Regards, Anuj

• Hello, This issue is resolved. It was not related to any widget. It was due to stack corruption. Regards, Anuj

• Hello, I am using Emwin simulation project on windows. I have a window2 on which am using a knob widget and i navigate to this window2 from other window1. I have a back button among other buttons and widgets on the window2. After navigation to this window2 I press back button to go to previous window1. I have used WM_Delete function to delete the current window and then called createwindow of window1 to create window1. My application crashes when delete window2 is called and then create window1 …

• Hello, I wanted to display back space symbol on a button. The unicode hex is 232b. How do i set the button text with back space symbol? I tried setting the string to "\x232b" but get a compile error "too big for character" Thanks Regards, Anuj

• Hello, I have two different windows. Window1 widget ids #define GUI_ID_WINDOW_0 (GUI_ID_USER + 0x00) #define GUI_ID_ICONVIEW0 (GUI_ID_USER + 0x01) #define GUI_ID_ICONVIEW1 (GUI_ID_USER + 0x02) ... Window2 widget ids #define GUI_ID_WINDOW_0 (GUI_ID_USER + 0x00) #define GUI_ID_ICONVIEW0 (GUI_ID_USER + 0x01) #define GUI_ID_ICONVIEW1 (GUI_ID_USER + 0x02) ... each window has a resource table which is used to create the widgets by using GUI_CreateDialogBox() My question is can two windows have same wi…

• Image GIF Drawing

Hello, I am facing an issue while displaying the GIF files. It is observed that animation is slow for GIF files. for the emwin time base i have created a hardware systic timer of 1ms. Incremented g_millisecCounter on 1 ms systic timer interrupt an used the g_millisecCounter counter as below. GUI_TIMER_TIME GUI_X_GetTime(void) { return g_millisecCounter; } This displays the GIF correctly and am able to see animation but the animation is slow. I debugged and found out WM_PAINT is continuously call…

• Image GIF Drawing

Hello, Thanks. I was able to display GIF using normal image set gif. Used hardware systic timer for emwin time base. I will try out your suggested option and check. Regards, Anuj

• Image GIF Drawing

Hello, I have a program where i have to display a GIF file on the screen. I am using Image widget to display the GIF. If i use the PC simulation the GIF is displayed correctly and i am able to see the animation. But when i run the same code on my hardware (iMXRT1064) i see only the first image displayed on the screen. I don't see any animation. What could be the problem? I am using color mode as 16bpp. I have allocated as #define GUI_NUMBYTES 1500000U I probably think a time base is required for…