Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 196.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The blinking bear

SEGGER - Florian - - emWin related

Hi, your multi-buffering is not configured correctly. Can you tell me what exact hardware you are using and send me your LCDConf.c file? Best regards, Florian

• GUIBuilder unreliable

Hi, not all emWin widgets have been added to AppWizard (yet). The tool is made for more modern-looking GUIs, therefore the older widgets you mentioned that have more of a 'PC-look' are not included. The SWITCH widget does not have a default skin. It's appearance is made of bitmaps, so when no bitmaps are added, nothing is drawn. You can find samples on the SWITCH widget in the wiki. Best regards, Florian

• Hi, try setting a background color with a Box object and a text color to the text object. You also find my project attached, since it worked for me. Best regards, Florian

• Hi, I did this adding an interaction like this: ID_SCREEN_0 -> INITDIALOG -> SETTEXT -> ID_TEXT_00 Then, I modified the slot routine (in ID_SCREEN_00_Slots.c) to do this: C Source Code (13 lines)Note that this currently only works if in AppWizard the "Set text" property is left empty. Best regards, Florian

• APPW_Init() Question

Hi, the APPW_PROJECT_PATH define is only used when running the application in the simulation. On a target, you may call APPW_Init("") instead. The call of APPW_Init() is definitely necessary though, it initializes emWin and some of emWins features. So it is as much necessary as a GUI_Init() in a normal emWin application. Best regards, Florian

• Hi, you do not need interactions to do this. You can set a text to be displayed initially by a TEXT object by setting the "Set text" property of the object (shown on the right when the object is selected). Before adding texts, you have to define the name of the language first. When this is done, add a text and edit it by double clicking the "-". Then, you can click the text and click the "Select" button. Best regards, Florian

• GUIBuilder unreliable

Hi, the demo version will have full functionality except for BSPs. This means exporting the application will result in a simulation project that can be run, but no project for running the application on a target. The most recent version is V6.12, but as said, it is not developed anymore. The last change made to the tool was with V5.42. Best regards, Florian

• GUIBuilder unreliable

Hi, currently AppWizard is shipped with every emWin PRO license. You would have to ask ST if they supply the AppWizard or get the emWin source code upgrade (50% discount for STemWin users). With the next release (V6.14) a demo version of AppWizard will also be available for free. There is no set release date for V6.14 yet, but it will be released next month. Best regards, Florian

• GUIBuilder unreliable

Hi, I'll have a look at this and try to reproduce this behavior. But please note that since the release of AppWizard, the GUIBuilder is an obsolete tool. The AppWizard offers many more features and allows the user not only to create the GUI of an application, but also its behavior. You can read more about AppWizard on our website. Best regards, Florian

• Disbale Windows Manager

Hi, you can activate/deactivate the Window Manager using WM_Activate() and WM_Deactivate(). However, this is not a very elegant solution. It would be best to do the calibration in a separate window that has the size of the screen. In the attachments you find a modified version of the sample that uses the Window Manager. Best regards, Florian

• Hi, the item spacing you set is not considered because of the WIDGET_ITEM_GET_YSIZE case in the owner draw function. With your method you overwrite the y-size of an item, but without adding the item spacing. When removing the WIDGET_ITEM_GET_XSIZE and WIDGET_ITEM_GET_YSIZE cases, the spacing seems correct. LISTBOX_IncSel() increments the selection by one. You would have to increment the selection by 6 in one go so that the widget would scroll by one element. You can do that using LISTBOX_SetSel(…

• Hi, do you mean updating the scroll position of the Listbox/-view by buttons? That can be done the same way as in the sample I sent you for the MULTIEDIT. You can find that sample in the wiki now, by the way. Best regards, Florian

• Hi, you can do that by setting an owner draw function to the widget and doing the drawing yourself. Have a look at this sample. Unfortunately, there is no WIDGET_ITEM_DRAW_BACKGROUND command, only a WIDGET_ITEM_DRAW command, which means you have to draw each item completely (background, text, ...). When drawing the item in the WIDGET_ITEM_DRAW case, you can set the background color based on the current item index. The current item index is stored in pDrawItemInfo->ItemIndex. Best regards, Floria…

• Hi, there are a few things to obey when displaying non-ASCII characters. 1. You have to enable UTF-8 support by calling GUI_UC_SetEncodeUTF8(). 2. The character you want to display must be in the font you are using. 3. The characters in the string must be UTF-8 encoded. You can use this tool to encode the string. Note that the character \x232b exceeds the size of an 8-bit char. The character encoded in UTF-8 you have to use is: \xe2\x8c\xab. Best regards, Florian

• Hi, WM_TOUCH_CHILD messages are sent to the parent window, if a child window has received touch input. WM_NOTIFY_PARENT messages are also sent from the child window to the parent. I tested this and after I changed the LISTBOX's selection, the parent window received three WM_NOTIFY_PARENT messages (for WM_NOTIFICATION_CLICKED, WM_NOTIFICATION_RELEASED and WM_NOTIFICATION_SEL_CHANGED). You can find the sample I used for testing here. Best regards, Florian

• Hi, please note that the AppWizard tool is only part of the emWin PRO shipment and not of the SEGGER evaluation software. Basic steps such as adding different screens to an application are explained in the accompanying documents like the manual or quick start guide. Best regards, Florian

• Hi, you can send data between windows with user data. The Wiki has a tutorial on this topic. Best regards, Florian

• Hi, currently there is no GRAPH_DATA routine to update the array. You have to clear the old data handle, create a new one and attach it. C Source Code (5 lines) Also, to actually fill the array with values, you have to index the array. Like this: C Source Code (1 line)Best regards, Florian

• Hi, we were able to reproduce the error and are currently looking into the issue. Best regards, Florian

• Hi, as mentioned in your other thread, this is a forum section dedicated to emWin. Please use the emFile forum for threads regarding emFile. Best regards, Florian