Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• show Scaled BMP

mahdiafpr - - emWin related

hi how can i show a scaled BMP with call back function? such as "IMAGE_SetBMPEx()"; i want to touch a scaled (smaller) BMP and then the BMP show Bigger

• Delete a widget

hi, how can i delete a widget, after Create that? 8) for example, i create a listview, i need to delete that by press a key.

• solution

hItem_SPIN = SPINBOX_CreateEx ( 580 , 300, 180, 60, pMsg->hWin , WM_CF_SHOW, ID_SPINBOX_2, 0, 5 ); hItem = SPINBOX_GetEditHandle ( hItem_SPIN ); EDIT_SetFloatMode ( hItem , 1.5 , 0 , 5 , 1 , GUI_EDIT_NORMAL );

• Spinbox

hi how can i show a float number in Spinbox widget?

• hi, loading a bmp with size about 1 Mbytes from my nand flash, take about 10 second, how can i speed up this procedure?

• call back

Hi, I have a question, 8) when we use "GUI_CreateDialogBox " or "WM_CreateWindowAsChild ", we should draw background in the "call back" routin. i think that we have "ONLY" one command to draw bmp picture : "IMAGE_SetBMP( hItem, pData, FileSize );". so, if i need to draw a big size bitmap picture, what can i do? i know that with "IMAGE_CF_MEMDEV" flag, in dialogebox Creation Step, memdev help us. but for big picture a long time passed to show picture!!! what can i do? how can i load pic in a buff…

• thank you

• again

hello thank you for reply. so, could you give me correct statement? almost for 3 days, i was tried to understand this subject, but could'nt solve that. :wacko: thanks

• hi, i need to draw a big picture on LCD, So first loaded picture from NAND flash to a buffer on SDRAM, then with MEMDEV Functions, Draw it on LCD, but, when i tried to repeat those work in the Call back Function for a DialogeBox, it does'nt work Correctly. befor executed this function :"GUI_MEMDEV_CopyToLCD ( hMem0 );", picture displayed By And By. my code is : case WM_INIT_DIALOG: // Initialization of 'Window' //Load_Photo_To_Buffer ( "Test_JPEG_large.h" ); hItem = WM_GetDialogItem ( pMsg->hWin…