Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Using FRAMEWIN_SetClientColor

rladeira - - emWin related

Hi, I initialized just before the switch case C Source Code (6 lines)

• Using FRAMEWIN_SetClientColor

Hi Every body, I Have a HardFault when my code Enter in the function FRAMEWIN_SetClientColor on the WM_INIT_DIALOG. The callback´s code is: static void _cbReservatorio(WM_MESSAGE * pMsg) { WM_HWIN hWin; BUTTON_Handle hButton; hWin = pMsg->hWin; switch (pMsg->MsgId) { case WM_PAINT: GUI_SetColor(0xCED6CF); GUI_FillRect(643, RES_Y_RECT, 738, RES_Y_RECT + 4); GUI_BMP_Draw(&_im_ext[imagem_ext.start[IM_TRATOR]], 25,RES_Y_TRATOR); GUI_BMP_Draw(&_im_ext[imagem_ext.start[IM_BT_1]], 355,RES_Y_BT); GUI_BM…

• I have a Windows_A with the Windows_B as a child, but when I use WM_DeleteWindow(Windows_A) the Windows_B is delete too,but when I use the function WM_IsWindow(Windows_B) the result is 1. Is that correct?

• WM_DeleteWindow question

Hello, Is it possible to DeleteWindows during your creation like the following code? hWin = pMsg->hWin; switch (pMsg->MsgId) { case WM_INIT_DIALOG: WM_DeleteWindow(hWin); break; default: WM_DefaultProc(pMsg); }

• SPINBOX Set Default Font

Hi !!! Is it possible set the default SPINBOX font like the TEXT_SetDefaultFont() ???

• How can I change font at real time?

• Draw Circle on the window

Resuming, I would like to do a click effect.

Resuming, I would like to do a click effect.

Hi !!!! .. I have a WM_PAINT routine that expend about 2 seconds, I would like, before executing WM_PAINT, draw a circle above de windows. I Tried a lot of methods, but no one is ok. Please I would like a suggestions. thanks, Rodrigo Ladeira

Hi !!!! .. I have a WM_PAINT routine that expend about 2 seconds, I would like, before executing WM_PAINT, draw a circle above de windows. I Tried a lot of methods, but no one is ok. Please I would like a suggestions. thanks, Rodrigo Ladeira

• Hi !!! I have created two windows: hVel = WM_CreateWindow(0, 0, 800, 55,WM_CF_SHOW , _cbVel, 0); hIcon = WM_CreateWindow(0, 55, 800, 268, WM_CF_SHOW, _cbIcon, 0); When I pressed the windows repeatedly, I do not have problem with the WM_TOUCH message but, when I change between windows the cursor point for the right window, but the windows message is sent for the wrong window. My callback function is: static void _cbVel(WM_MESSAGE * pMsg) { const WM_PID_STATE_CHANGED_INFO * pState = (const WM_PID_…