Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dear Segger Support Team, Lastly I installed Embedded Studio for Nordic Semiconductor Chip Development... Meanwhile I discovered that EmStudio embeds a Cortex-M simulator : This is a really interesting point for me regarding another background project... - From where should I start regarding the simulator documentation (not just to have a superfical view of it but deeper) - One very important requirement is that I would need to exchange data between the code running writtent in C/C++ under the C…

• Dear Niklas I thank you for prompt answer, We indeed missed something here with our 9-pins connector... I do not how we will handle that. What about my last question that was "How should I adpat the "Target Supply Adapter" output voltage? Do I have to adjust R4/R5 bridge, R2/R3 bridge (in our use case needed currents are very low)". Best regards, Thierry

• Dear Segger Support Team, I attached a picture that shows my J-Link Base + Target Supply Adapter + J-Link Adapter for Cortex M + our tiny electronic Board I used J-link Command "power on/off perm" to enable the power supply to the target. So far, Am I correct? Things is power is present at the target connector of the "Target Supply Adapter" but "J-Link Adapter for Cortex M" does not populate that power to the 9 pin connector (pin #1). Questions: - Did I miss something here or should I customize …