Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello Nino, I think I know what is going on. Quote from SEGGER - Nino: “The reported behavour usually happens when Ozone can't find the source files at the paths that are referenced in the elf file. ” Attached is the screenshot of two windows: Disassembly and Call Stack. The breakpoint is at main() because of VAR_BREAK_AT_THIS_SYMBOL. It was called from _mainCRTStartup which is located in GCC's ~/bin/gcc-arm-none-eabi-9-2019-q4-major/arm-none-eabi/lib/thumb/v7e-m+fp/hard/crt0.o file. Which, in t…

• Hi Nino, I am using nRF52-DK board PCA10040 and nRF SDK 16.0.0 . The SDK is installed into the directory ~/work/nRF5_SDK_16.0.0 Any example in the SDK will work, let's use examples/ble_peripheral/ble_app_template . This directory contains main.c and here the ozone.debug* files are located: Source Code (11 lines) Ozone project file has the only function: C Source Code (11 lines) To build the project and start Ozone: Source Code (4 lines) Now, when I connect to the target (F5) and on every reset (…

• Hi Nino, Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, it does not help. First, I have added Project.AddPathSubstitute to my existing project file. Disassembly window still pops up on reset. Then, I have created the new project using the wizard. Nope, the same. I am using arm-none-eabi-gcc. The elf file is not stripped, so all the path information is there -- Ozone properly opens the file with main() function. Anything else I could try? And while I am fiddling with the .jdebug file, I have spotted an…

• Hi, Before I submit the official bug report, I would like to ask here. Every time I reset the target (with F4 key or Debug->Reset menu) the Disassembly window opens up. But I don't need it! I've got all my necessary windows, Source, Data, Call Stack, etc, all open and properly placed. And yet Disassembly appears, which I need to close. Or, if it was already opened, it pops to the front. This is extremely annoying. I tried to add Window.Close("Disassembly"); to different hooks in my Ozone.jdebug …

• Quote from nicolo.olivotto: “It seems like that the lines of code are not executed in the expected sequential way. The highlighted green line move up and down without following the istructions flow. ” Hi Nicolo, That's because of compiler doing its best optimising the code, -Os option. Also, instead of -g option it is better to use -g3 : you can see the values of enums and macros in the debugger. Hope this helps, Vadim