Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi, attached you can find the MCUXpresso project used to build the test application and the ES project used. I added a couple screen shots of Instruction Trace and Execution Profile taken with the project provided. Many thanks, Alessio

• Hi, thanks for your answer, I didn't know about this new feature, I'll give it a try, though it is not clear to me how can be putty or a telnet client be aware of the _SEGGER_RTT symbol, that string can be sent form the program itself? Just a note about ES, when "Debugger"->"RTT Enable" is set to "Yes", RTT works even if it is located at 0x20280670, without specifying additonal settings. Maybe disabling RTT redirection to the Debug Console disables ES auto-locating of RTT too? At the moment I so…

• Hi, I am debugging an externally built executable in Embedded Studio, my setup is NXP MIMXRT1060-EVK board + JLink. My main purpose is to profile my application, and I found Embedded Studio very good for that. it is the only tool I found so far to find hotspots with SWO PC Sampling, since it shows hit counts at instruction level. There is a major problem however, in the Execution Profile I can only see functions and instructions in flash. The code I mostly need to profile is running from SDRAM, …

• Hi, I am debugging an externally built executable in Embedded Studio, my setup is NXP MIMXRT1060-EVK board + JLink. I interact to this application with Putty, through RTT. I saw in another post in this forum that I can disable RTT redirection to the Debug Console, fine. The problem is that when I disable it throug "Debugger"->"RTT Enable"-> "No" setting, JLink doesn't locate _SEGGER_RTT anymore. It is located ad address 0x20280670, and if I specify it manually in the JLink settings, or through a…