Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thanks for your response! I tried with the latest JFlash software, but wasn't able to get rid of the issue. It still threw the "Selected Data (0x8000000 - 0x8007823) does not fit into selected flash sectors." error even after I ensured that the flash memory sectors being displayed in the Project Settings were same as the image which you had sent. However, later I was able to to make it work by choosing 'Production Programming' instead of 'Manual Programming'. This struck me that the memory shoul…

• Whenever I try to program my device STM32F103RG with J-Link Plus & J-Flash, it throws the following error: Selected Data (0x8000000 - 0x8007823) does not fit into selected flash sectors. However, I'm able to program the same data file with ST's own programming utility STM32CubeProgrammer & ST-Link connection. The base address 0x8000000 is correct as it is getting selected as default in CubeProgrammer as well. Attached image shows my project settings. Are there any additional settings I should lo…