Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Unwanted change

14404 - - emWin related

I change memory allocate on guiconf but problem didnt solve yet. :(

• Hi I creat a window with some button in guibuilder. I use button _setbkcolor command to change background color for press and unpress state in dlg file . Everything ok until you delet window and creat again, at this point buttons back ground color have unwanted change in press and unpress state. Can you help me with this problem? ?(

• Draw a circle in gui window

14404 - - emWin related

Thanks for your answer I want to change it in main routin but this function draw circle for once when window creat and you cannt change it. Skinnig function only use for widget but i would draw object like circle or rectangle. Can i use multilayer support for it? Thanks for regard

• Draw a circle in gui window

14404 - - emWin related

I make a window in gui builder and put some text and button. I can control them with their ID in main routine but i want draw a circle in window and control it in main for omit or draw. I cannt find a command which get ID of window until can draw circle or any object in it. How can i draw object in gui window with command in main routine for draw and omit?