Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Image GIF Drawing

anuj.tanksali - - emWin related

Hello, I am facing an issue while displaying the GIF files. It is observed that animation is slow for GIF files. for the emwin time base i have created a hardware systic timer of 1ms. Incremented g_millisecCounter on 1 ms systic timer interrupt an used the g_millisecCounter counter as below. GUI_TIMER_TIME GUI_X_GetTime(void) { return g_millisecCounter; } This displays the GIF correctly and am able to see animation but the animation is slow. I debugged and found out WM_PAINT is continuously call…

• Image GIF Drawing

Hello, Thanks. I was able to display GIF using normal image set gif. Used hardware systic timer for emwin time base. I will try out your suggested option and check. Regards, Anuj

• Image GIF Drawing

Hello, I have a program where i have to display a GIF file on the screen. I am using Image widget to display the GIF. If i use the PC simulation the GIF is displayed correctly and i am able to see the animation. But when i run the same code on my hardware (iMXRT1064) i see only the first image displayed on the screen. I don't see any animation. What could be the problem? I am using color mode as 16bpp. I have allocated as #define GUI_NUMBYTES 1500000U I probably think a time base is required for…

• Circular Gradient

Hello, As you can see the above image Setpoint1.png, I wanted to rotate the inner knob (Black colored) using touch and the green arc color should be updated based on the knob movement. But I am facing issues while rotating the knob, the outer arc gets corrupted first and then it starts drawing the arc according to knob moment. Regards, Anuj

• Rotate image

Hello, I have an PNG image which i wanted to rotate by some angle and display it. How do i do it using Emwin. Thanks Regards, Anuj

• Circular Gradient

Hi Florian, Thanks for the example. It is working. If i want to show an arrow as attached in the image below will i have to include the arrow in the image itself which shows the temperature value or arrow can be drawn separately. The final image is attached which i want to achieve. The outer ring is dynamic and inner light green arc is dynamic and will change on temperature value. I believe if i use the knob widget then how will i draw the arrow, outer ring and inner light green arc. Regards, An…

• Circular Gradient

Hello, I wanted to draw a circular grey gradient as showing in the attached image. The dial is used for showing temperature value and an arrow will be displayed indicating the temperature. The angle of gradient will change depending on temperature value. Is there any way this can be achieved in Emwin? Thanks Regards, Anuj

• Hello, I wanted to use 16 bit unicode and 8 bit ascii together in a particular string. is it possible? if yes then while generating font what options should be considered? Regards, Anuj

• Widget Icon view behavior

Hello, Thanks Schoenen, Regards, Anuj

• Hello, Thanks for the reply. I was able to remove the transparency and it is currently working. Regards, Anuj

• Hello, Thanks for the reply. I will try to remove the transparency and check. But if need transparency then it will not work with 8 bit? Regards, Anuj

• Widget Icon view behavior

Hello, When i create the Widget Icon view using resource table i don't see the text displayed under the icons. But when i use createEx function to create the widget icon view then the text under the icons is visible. //resource table { ICONVIEW_CreateIndirect, "Iconview", ID_ICONVIEW_1, 0, 227, 480, 60, WM_CF_SHOW | WM_CF_HASTRANS | ICONVIEW_CF_AUTOSCROLLBAR_V, 130, 30 }, //createEx function ICONVIEW_CreateEx(0, 227, 480, 60, WM_HBKWIN, WM_CF_SHOW | WM_CF_HASTRANS, ICONVIEW_CF_AUTOSCROLLBAR_V, I…

• See attached png file Thanks Anuj

• Hello, Am using iMXRT1064 controller with Emwin. I am using 8bpp. when bitmap converter is used to convert an image to 8 bit color 3-3-2 or 2-3-3 or 3-2-3 format the image is distorted a lot. what could be the reason?. The images are developed by our designer and png files are used for the images. if 16bit is used and 5-6-5 mode is used the images are displayed fine. Regards, Anuj

• Button background

Thanks it is working. Regards, Anuj

• Button background

Hello, Thanks is there any way if i don't want to override the callback function of button. Regards, Anuj

• Button background

Hello, Am using a Button widget and default skin is drawn for button widget. I have drawn a transparent bmp on the button widget but I see the button background and border of the button which i do not want. How to get rid of the background so that only the bmp area is visible. code below. The bmp is saved in high color with alpha (565) format using bitmap converter. Button_Handle1 = BUTTON_CreateEx(215, 130, 44, 44, WM_HBKWIN, WM_CF_SHOW | WM_CF_HASTRANS, 0x0, GUI_ID_BUTTON0); BUTTON_SetBitmapEx…

• Hello, Am comparing the image quality drawn using Memdev devices and Image widget. Am using an bmp image converted to a .c file using bmp convertor. The bmp contains a filled arc with transparent background. for memdev am uisng the code below hMem1 = GUI_MEMDEV_CreateEx(0, 0, 393, 74,GUI_MEMDEV_HASTRANS); GUI_MEMDEV_Select(hMem1); GUI_SetBkColor(GUI_TRANSPARENT); GUI_Clear(); GUI_DrawBitmap(&bmtemp, 0, 0); GUI_MEMDEV_Select(0); GUI_MEMDEV_WriteAt(hMem1, 50, 80); GUI_MEMDEV_Delete(hMem1); for Ima…

• Emwin image draw

Hello, Thanks. Is there any way to avoid memory devices and achieve the same result as above. As memory devices use a lot of memory i wanted to use different method. I plan to use image widget but as per my understanding image widget size cannot be modified at run time. Is it possible to resize image widget at run time? Regards, Anuj

• Emwin image draw

Hello, Thanks for the solution. The above solution works but am facing an issue with transparency of memory device. I have written the code as follows GUI_MEMDEV_Select(hMemHalf); GUI_SetBkColor(GUI_TRANSPARENT); GUI_Clear(); This does not work. i see a black background when the memory device is written on to LCD. Anuj