Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 137.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi Raj, From what I understood, the VTreff line is overshooting, correct? If so, the reason for the overshoot is connected to your board design/power source and not to the J-Link. We would suggest that you revisit your board design/power source to find out what causes the overshoot. Best regards, Fabian

• Hi, Please find information about the SDK here: segger.com/products/debug-prob…nk/technology/j-link-sdk/ And the pricing here: segger.com/purchase/pricing/jlink-related/ Do you have any further questions? Best regards, Fabian

• Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. There is no generic way to check if a device is secured or not due to this being very device specific. For some devices, this can be checked via a debug register, some deactivate the debug interface and cannot be accessed at all. Further more, we do not recommend to check the locked state by writing/reading from the memory, because you can never be sure if the memory cannot be read because the device is secured or because the setup is faulty (e.g. defective cable …

• Hi, Thank you for the clarification. Please understand that we are instructed to make sure that the J-Link is not used in a commercial context. Since it is not in your case, everything is fine of course. When using an IDE (e.g. Atmel Studio) the target name is specified inside of the IDE. If you want to change the target device, you are supposed to change it inside of the IDE. There should be an option in the Atmel Studio IDE to do so. Does everything work as expected when doing it this way? Bes…

• Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. There are multiple ways to achieve this. The two easiest ones are: 1. You create a J-Flash project and read back the chip. Then you can save the data file as .bin / .hex / .mot /... 2. You can use the "savebin" command of the J-Link Commander to save the target memory into a binary file. You can find both of these options and more information about this topic in the J-Link Manual (UM08001) and the J-Flash Manual (UM08003). Also, you can show all available commands…

• Hi Raj, Thank you for your inquiry. Could you please provide us with a more specific explanation of your setup? How exactly do you power the MCUs? How is the J-Link connected to the MCUs? Are you using custom Hardware or an evaluation board? Best regards, Fabian

• Hi, yes this is expected. You have to make sure that you do not write to bank1 if there is no flash connected to it. We will consider this thread as closed now. Best regards, Fabian

• Hi Álvaro, Could you please send us a J-Link log file? How to enable: wiki.segger.com/J-Link_DLL#Enable_J-Link_Log_File Best regards, Fabian

• Hi, The flash bank enabled by default is Bank0, which is the internal flash. You only have to specifically change the flash bank if you do not want to use the internal flash. Is everything working as expected for you now? Best regards, Fabian

• Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. If I understand you correctly, your Flash is accessible via the CPU. If this is the case, you can add a flash bank to the devices XML: wiki.segger.com/Open_Flashload…ending_an_Existing_Device Best regards, Fabian

• Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. Could you please elaborate what kind of work you are using the J-Link EDU Mini for? I am asking because you are talking about working days and it is illegal to use the J-Link EDU Mini in a commercial context. You can read up on this here (Licensing and support/Terms of use): segger.com/products/debug-prob…k/models/j-link-edu-mini/ The TOS should also pop up at least once a day when using the J-Link EDU Mini. Regarding your question: Such an issue is not known to u…

• Hi, Does the issue persist when issuing a reset before erasing? Source Code (2 lines) If the problem persists: Could you please provide us with a .hex file of the application that is running when you try to erase the chip? Best regards, Fabian

• Hi Álvaro, Thank you for your inquiry. From what I understand, you are trying to write the external flash via the on chip memory controller. Is that correct? Regarding the datasheet, the memory controller lists external memory from 0x8000 0000 on-wards (in 0x1000 0000 steps) with a size of 64MByte for each. Since the external flash you are trying to write data to is 4 MByte in size (32MBit), it is probably places at 0x8000 0000, so there is most likely no flash at 0x9000 0000. Please make sure t…

• Hi Hugo, Thank you for your inquiry. From what we can see, the J-Link seems to be defective. Could you please provide us with the serial number of this J-Link? I am asking because the the S/N you have added to your forum profile is from a unit which is out of support and warranty. For such a unit we recommend to make use of our trade-in program: segger.com/purchase/trade-in-program/ Best regards, Fabian

• Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. Please note this is not a support forum, but a community forum. For more information please refer to my signature. Regarding your issue: There is no issue known to us regarding the LPC55S69 series. I am not entirely sure if I understand you correctly. What you mean with "LPC55S69 0A" and "LPC55S69 1B" ? Is this referring to an evaluation board revision? If so, which evaluation board are you using exactly? Could you give the latest Software and Documentation Pack v…

• Hi Mehmet, Thank you for your inquiry. The "x" is just a place holder for a letter or for a number (in this case a letter). There are multiple STM32F051x4 devices, we do support: forum.segger.com/index.php/Att…ffe6d28324aba203820633a8a Does this answer your question? Best regards, Fabian

• Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. Such an issue is not known to us. Our Cortex-M Trace Reference Board uses the same chip and there have been no issues reported. It is most likely that this issue is connected to your custom board. Do you experience the same problem on an evaluation board? Best regards, Fabian

• Hi, we will be looking into this. I will come back to you as soon as we have news. Best regards, Fabian

• Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. If you are unsure whether a specific device is supported or not, please refer to this list here: segger.com/downloads/supported-devices.php It contains all devices supported by J-Link. Best regards, Fabian

• Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. There should be no issues with reading the registers with J-Link + J-Link Commander. The base address should be mentioned somewhere in the PDF you are using (memory map, register category). If you cannot find it, please contact TI support about this. Best regards, Fabian