Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• emWin publics reference list

Mr. Spock - - emWin related

Hi Thank you That can be a good solution for my problem. Your answer gave me an insight. I can copy the references in *.h files. Best regards

• emWin publics reference list

Hi I want to load the entire emWin library into FLASH and be able to use it from bootloader and app. In order to this need to create a file with all references to functions in the emWin library. Do you have this list ? Best regards

• Undocumented functions

Hi Can't find description of function GRAPH_DATA_XY_Clear(). Latest manual doesn't have any reference to it Best regards

• Virtual keyboard

Hi i did some test with a slightly modified version of keypad.c (found in this forum) called from a dialog window (with 2 edit widget). When I run the dialog and press one of the edit widgets an event (WM_NOTIFICATION_CLICKED) is triggered and the virtual keyboard (in edit.c) is called. To work properly i need to disable the dialog (in keypad.c) because sometimes the virtual keyboard is called more than once. Apparently the callback mechanism of the dialog is called from inside the vurtual keybo…

• SSD1963 : GUI_GetPixelIndex()

Workaround : U16 LCD_DEVFUNC_READPIXEL_CUSTOM(int LayerIndex) { PortAPI.pfWrite16_A0(0x2e); return PortAPI.pfRead16_A1(); } void LCD_X_Config(void) { . . . . LCD_SetDevFunc(0, LCD_DEVFUNC_READPIXEL, LCD_DEVFUNC_READPIXEL_CUSTOM); } Same can be used for LCD_DEVFUNC_READMPIXELS function Regards

Hi Writing a pixel and reading it back gives different values: GUI_DrawPixel(0, 0); pixel = GUI_GetPixelIndex(0, 0); If I use my own function it works OK GUI_DrawPixel(0, 0); pixel = _GUI_GetPixelIndex(0, 0); Regards

Hi This function has an error. It first set column and page address and then should set a read_memory_start (0x2e) but instead it sets a write_memory_start (0x2c). Regards

• Hi In my project there is no touchscreen but an external keyboard. Want to intercept key ESCAPE (0x1b) when a DROPDOWN widget has focus. Apparently function callback() never is triggered when key ESCAPE is pressed. How to sove this ? Regards

• Thank you again

• Hi Is there a way to pass parammeters to a callback function of a blocking dialog without using static allocation ? Regards

• ILI9163 LcdConf

Thanks !

• ILI9163 LcdConf

Hi I'm trying to setup the ILI9163 to work with emWin but no success. Anybody have a working example ? Best regards

• Hi I want to use the example in KeyMsg.zip to end a dialog when GUI_KEY_F1 is pressed. The problem is that I canot get the handle of the dialog. Function WM_GetParent(pMsg->hWin) does not work here. Regards

• SLIN_1 (T6963) color inversion

Hi Want to invert the definition of black and white colors . How to do that ? Best regards

• ADS7846 BUSY line

Hello As far I know in order to use the internal library for this touch controller some functions should be provided by the app. One of them is a function that return the status of the BUSY line. The busy status is predictable because it will be high for one clock (first) during the output cycle. So why is this function needed ? Regards

• PID wrong values

Hi I wrote functions GUI_TOUCH_X_ActivateX(), GUI_TOUCH_X_ActivateY(), GUI_TOUCH_X_MeasureX(), GUI_TOUCH_X_MeasureY(). Then checked AD values at different points. After doing this called function GUI_TOUCH_Calibrate() to calibrate the touchscreen. Running sample program TOUCH_Sample.c confirmed everything went OK. Running a simple program with widget and checking touchscreen coordinates with function GUI_TOUCH_GetState() gives wrong values. What coukd be the problem ?

• WM_SendMessageNoPara()

Will try. Thank you !

• WM_SendMessageNoPara()

Hi Function WM_SendMessageNoPara() works fine inside a Window but not inside a Framwin. In the later case the message never arrives to the callback function. Any idea ? Regards