Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi Sven, I changed driver command with cache as GUIDRV_FlexColor_SetFunc(pDevice, &PortAPI, GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR_F66722, GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR_M16C1B8); I tried test code below; LCD_ControlCache(LCD_CC_LOCK); GUI_Clear(); GUI_SetBkColor(GUI_RED); GUI_SetFont(&GUI_Font32B_ASCII); GUI_SetColor(GUI_WHITE); GUI_DispStringAt("Text", 10, 20); LCD_ControlCache(LCD_CC_UNLOCK); I measured how many LCDWriteDataMultiple function was called. it was called at 128 times, once per line. Result has not changed. What do …

• Hi Sven, Thanks for the answer. This will solve things in my mind highly. I will try. But before trying, I want to ask you another question. After LCD_ControlCache(LCD_CC_UNLOCK), dma will transmit data to LCD. I think time for transmitting data is about 5 ms. When dma is active, can I start drawing another frame like double buffering? Do I have to wait dma transmitting to finish? Thank you Mesut

• I designed a custom board with STM32F413RH and 4DOLED-282815 display. Oled display has 128x128 pixel. I think ram is enough to use stemwin because STM32F413RH has 320 KB RAM and 1.5MByte Flash. I want to use stemwin without OS. I rearranged LCDConf(.h/.c) and GUIConf(.h/.c) files. I wrote below inside of LCDWriteDataMultiple function. void LcdWriteDataMultipleWithDMA(uint8_t * pData, uint32_t NumItems) { set_swo_pin();//to see elapsed time in oscilloscope HAL_DMA_Start(&hdma_memtomem_dma2_stream…