Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So apparently the key here is that I need a .jflash file. I can't do everything strictly on the command line. Will go forth and learn some more. Thanks!

• I'm trying to figure out the command line equivalent of this J-Flash Lite invocation. It's all I really need. Apparently my Google Fu has let me down and I'm trying to understand why. I can see references to using JFlash.exe but there doesn't seem to be an option to set the device (that I can find). My attempt to use that (JFlash.exe -open<pathtofile>,0x400000 -auto) failed (although it's not clear I really needed that address in there). When J-Flash starts up it's not on the right device anyway…

• We're using SEGGER Embedded Studio with a Nordic Semiconductor SDK and just getting our feet wet. One of my tasks is to get Continuous Integration builds enabled for this project. In my previous experience with Atmel Studio I was able to download the headless toolchain to install in a Docker container (and then had to hack up a build script). So far, I can't find a way to download the toolchain that comes with SES for Linux (64-bit) separately from attempting to install the entire SES via graphi…