Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• embOS Simulator Stimuli

bkiepke - - embOS related

Hi, I have some questions about the embOS Simulator. I read the manual of the embOS Simulator and can't find any information about providing external feed for a simulated application. I understand that the simulator provides a window which shows the simulated device. Therefore some functions inside the simulated application are required, like the function "BSP_GetLEDState". So I need to change my source code to adapt it for the simulator? Does the Simulator provide an interface to exchange data …

• embOS and STM32 CubeMX

bkiepke - - embOS related

Hi, a little late maybe, but I am a little step further. I created a STM32CubeMX-setup for an Nucleo-64 (STM32L476) -> HAL I also copied the default embOS-example for that controller -> embOS In OS_StartLEDBlink.c: 1. include main.h from HAL 2. include stm32l4xx_hal.h from HAL 3. copy content of HAL-main() to the beginning of the embOS-main(), before the call of OS_InitKern() 4. copy all other functions from HAL-main() to the end of the embOS-main(). 5. drop call of BSP-functions from embOS (do'…