Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello, is it possible to get examples of the default implementations of the following actions for the LPC4357? - void ResetTarget(void) - void SetupTarget(void) - void InitTarget(void - etc.... The reason why I ask is that I'm developing a flashloader, and have experienced some strange behavior with IRQ's not firing after subsequent debug sessions (without disconnecting/reconnecting power on the board first, prior to each session). I'm wondering if my reset procedure does not have everything req…

• I have multiple instances of JLinkRemoteServerCL running as services so developers can conveniently connect to remote pieces of hardware on our automated build station. My problem is that by default, JLinkRemoteServerCL consumes the RTT port, even though it doesn't make sense to connect an RTT session to it directly. When the builder fires up its own local GDB server, it can't listen on port 19021 because the JLinkRemoteServerCL service running in the background has already consumed it. Is there…

• I can confirm this is fixed in the latest release: 5.12h. I was hung up on this problem for a while, and I appreciate you guys fixing this! Thanks! :)