Thanks for your reply. Adding the two project files here. The one titled Ozone3.jdebug is used on the Win10 host, the other on the Ubuntu VM. The target in both cases is physically the same custom i.MX6S board with 1GB of RAM, and the same JLink.
Spent (too) much time today getting Ozone running on Ubuntu 18.04 running inside a VMware 14 virtual machine. Just to mention, I have no issues debugging and running the same HW setup (i.MX6 Solo custom board with J-Link HW 9.4) with pure GDB, and exactly the same initializations, under this VM. After spending a few hours on this today, I decided to move the Ozon project to the Windows 10 host, which worked straight away without any issues. What I see is after loading up the project, then runnin…
Running on Windows 10. Have a project set up for debugging u-boot (target i.MX6 Solo), and need to offset the debug symbols after relocation of u-boot. However it doesn't seem like the Project.RelocateSymbols() takes any effect. I've tried calling it from a script function as well, to check the return value, and it is 0. After I have loaded the project, run initialization of ddr registers etc I can debug fine until relocation. I've used the following commands from the command line, with no error…