Search Results

Search results 401-420 of 430.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi sridhar6994, without sample code I can't tell you what is going wrong. Since these aren't SEGGER samples, I would suggest that you ask Nuvoton. Best regards, Florian

• Hi sridhar6994, please note that the maximum size for an emWin font is 255 pixels. Best regards, Florian

• Hi Alex, I'm not sure if I understand your problem correctly. The variable Period sets the period it takes for a moving operation to finish. As of right know it's not possible to set a snapping period for motion support within emWin. Best regards, Florian

• ProgBar - Fill bar

SEGGER - Florian - - emWin related

Hi Pieter, the clipping rectangle you set doesn't work, because of that most of the blocks don't get drawn. It worked for me when I called WM_InvalidateWindow() after each loop that increases the progbar value. Also, try this to draw your blocks: C Source Code (7 lines) The problem with the two blocks being drawn at once lies within your calculation of blocks. Just do: Blocks = PROGBAR_GetValue(hProg) / 5; Best regards, Florian

• Hi, could you tell me which emWin version that is? The version number is located in the file GUI_Version.h. And could you also send me your application and the CSV files, as well as the files GUI_Conf.c and LCD_Conf.c so I can accurately try to reproduce your error? Thanks and best regards, Florian

• Hi Sysmop226, I have tried to reproduce this with an array like you said, with an even bigger file and less target memory than the file size, but it still worked fine. Even with an older version (5.48) from before something in the GUI_LANG module was changed, everything worked fine. Can you tell me which emWin version you are using? Best regards, Florian

• Hi Ross Lee, if you leave out the Para element, the EDIT widget will have a default length of 8. That was indeed your mistake. Now if you want to increase the text length and add a longer text to your widget, you should call EDIT_SetMaxLen() before EDIT_SetText(). Best regards, Florian

• GUI_TIMER_Create

Hi Pieter, window timers still do its job when you use multiple windows. You can create and react on timers with different windows, you just need the window handle the timer will be attached to. What applies for both kinds of timers, is that you still need the correct timer handle when you want to delete or restart a timer. Best regards, Florian

• GUI_TIMER_Create

Hi Pieter, you have to set a period for the timer using GUI_TIMER_SetPeriod(). Once you did so, calling GUI_TIMER_Restart() will restart that timer with the set period. By the way, when using windows, you might want to use the timer API that is part of the Window Manager (WM_CreateTimer() etc...) for convenience reasons. When a timer of a window has run out, that window will receive a WM_TIMER message that you can handle in your callback. But you may use GUI_TIMERs instead if you want to do so. …

• Hi Ross Lee, can you tell me what maximum length you set to the EDIT widget when you create it? EDIT_SetMaxLen(hItem, 1000); could fail due to not enough memory being available. Best regards, Florian

• Hi sridhar6994, emWin doesn't support .DAT files. Maybe you mean .DTA files? .DTA is a streamed bitmap format. You may save images in the .DTA format using the Bitmap Converter, click "File->Save As" and select the .DTA file format. Best regards, Florian

• Hi Sysmop226, I've tried to reproduce your error, but it worked fine for me. And yes, file size shouldn't matter with GUI_LANG_LoadCSVEx() as this function only gets size and file offset of the text locations. Have you checked if the file handle you pass to GUI_LANG_LoadCSVEx() is still valid? Best regards, Florian

• Hi Volodymyr, I'm sorry but unfortunately you will have to wait for the next emWin version to be released. By the way, owning an emWin license gives you the advantage to report bugs and obtain a fixed version. But you can try with this workaround for now: just add a button to your dialog with the non-focusable widgets and hide it using WM_HideWindow(). Best regards, Florian

• Hi Arjuman, the manual explains how to use GetData() functions and provides examples under "9.5 Getting data with the ...Ex() functions". Best regards, Florian

• Hi, yes. If you have any more questions, let me know. Best regards, Florian

• Hi Arjuman, no, a binary format is not necessary. You may also use a file reader (like the one in Windows.h) to load the csv data. There is an example of a _GetData() function doing this in the manual if you search for the function GUI_LANG_LoadTextEx(). If you do want to convert something into binary format, you may use our tool Bin2C.exe shipped with emWin. Best regards, Florian

• Hi Arjuman, let me answer your questions. The format of the CSV is based on some rules that you can find in the manual under "32.2.4 Rules for CSV files". Let me show you an example CSV file: Source Code (5 lines) According to the rules, each line equals one record, meaning one set words. The quotes are not mandatory, although if used once, they have to be used for each field in the CSV file. The separator is crucial, by default it is a comma, but you can set it by using GUI_LANG_SetSep(). Now, …

• Hi Ashley, calling GUI_LANG_Clear() frees all resources. This routine was just added with emWin V5.50. Best regards, Florian

• Hi Volodymyr, yes, this is doable. WM_NOTIFICATION_VALUE_CHANGED is the value of a WM_NOTIFY_PARENT message. That message gets sent to the parent window, as the name indicates. But you can of course send the message to any other window you'd like to. This is how you do it: C Source Code (123 lines) Best regards, Florian

• Hello B. Faliu, unfortunately emWin does not support multi-touch on buttons nor any other widgets. Best regards, Florian