Search Results

Search results 161-180 of 322.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello, I just tested it with an embOS project and IAR and IAR doesn't use global variables for the software floating point emulation, so they are reentrant. You can use embOS with IAR and software floating point emulation without any problems. Best regards, Til

• Cortex-M MPU

SEGGER - Til - - embOS related

Yes, we will add MPU support. I cannot promise an exact date, but it's on our ToDo list. If you need more details please contact us directly per email. Best regards, Til

• Hello, unfortunately you are right, there was an issue with 32 bit task events and internal embOS funcion OS_DeactivateTimedV(). We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this problem. This is already fixed in latest embOS version. Regards, Til

• Hello Daniel, I sent you an email to your email address. I think it's easier to discuss this issue by email. Best regards, Til

• Hello Daniel, we are not aware of any problems with embOS MSP430. If another task overwrites the return address on stack this could happen. Could you please ensure that no data is overwritten (e.g. with Watchpoints)? How do you know that the crash happens in OS_Use()? Can you provide us with a project with which we can reproduce the issue? Best regards, Til

• About emWin trial version

SEGGER - Til - - emWin related

Hello, what you have downloaded is the emWin simulation. It's a project for Microsoft Visual Studio, please have a look herefor more information. With it it's possible to work with emWin without any target hardware. If you want to evaluate emWin with target hardware please have a look here. Best regards, Til

• EmbOS/IP on LPC 177x

SEGGER - Til - - emNet related

Hello, yes, the hardware features like DMA and CRC are used. Best regards, Til

• Sample Windows apps

SEGGER - Til - - emUSB related

Hello, which software do you use? I guess you use one of our trial packages from segger.com/evalboards.html ? I just noticed that USBBULK.h is missing in some trial software packages. Please let me know which package do you use and we will fix it directly (should take for us only a few minutes). Best regards, Til

• Hello, with LPC1788 we don't have uart support included in RTOSInit.c but you can use embOSView via J-Link. Please just select in embOSView Setup dialog "J-Link Cortex M3 (memory access)" instead of "Uart". Best regards, Til

• embOS for Cortex M3

Hello, I can't give you exact values since this depends on much aspects. I would recommend you to download an embOS trial or a Segger eval software and make your own measurements. Our embOSView PC tool is a good way to visualize the task load for each embOS task. Regards, Til

• Hello Francesco, this is only a limitation of queues, you can have more than one consumer with mailbox. Regards, Til

• Hello Francesco, queues can have more than one producer but only one consumer. This means that more than one task is allowed to store new data in the queue but only one task is allowed to get data from the queue. Best regards, Til

• Hello, Quote: “We could provide the source code, but the project is too large to post it in here.” in this case please contact our support directly, I guess it's easier to solve your problem via email. Best regards, Til

• Hello, please be aware that with Cortex M3 the value 0 is the highest interrupt priority! You must not call embOS API functions from zero latency interrupts. Zero latency interrupts (or also called fast interrupts) are interrupts with an interrupt priority < 128. Please have a look in the embOS CPU/Compiler specific manual for more details. Could you please check it and let me know if this solves your problem? Regards, Til

• Hello, which interrupt priority has your uart interrupt handler? Is it possible to send us a project with which we can reproduce this problem? Regards, Til

• Hello, the value of i is stored. Yes, your aRetrieve() function will return the value of i. Regards, Til

• Helllo, I can reproduce this issue and I guess it could be a problem with the IAR embOS plugin. Your extended embOS software timer is created, but it seems that it is not shown in the IAR embOS plugin. We will investigate it in more detail. Please be aware that the control structure for extended software timer is OS_TIMER_EX and not OS_TIMER. Regards, Til

• embOSView.exe

Hello, when embOSView starts for the first time UART is selected and embOSView checks which COM ports are available. But there should be no problem with your COM devices. The embOS Cortex M IAR V6 release with Cortex M4F floating point support will be available in the next days on our website. Please contact us per email if you like to get it earlier. Best regards, Til

• embOSView.exe

Hi, Quote: “Is there any configuration settings that I need to change in my computer to make it work?” No, there is nothing you have to change. Does your PC have any serial connectors? Which COM Ports are listed in Windows device manager? We are working on a new embOS Cortex M IAR V6 release which has support for Cortex M4F with floating point and it includes start projects for STM32F4 Discovery evalboard and STM32F40G-Eval evalboard. Please use this new embOS version for your test. An embOS tri…

• embOSView.exe

Hello, we are not aware of any problems with embOSView. I am also working with the same Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 2002 and I am not able to reproduce the problem. Could you please try it again on another PC? Best regards, Til