Search Results

Search results 961-980 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello Ivan, Please understand, that we have to ask you to direct your support question directly to NXP. We have an agreement with NXP, that includes their right to provide our emWin software as library and their obligation to support their customers. They have not paid us to support their customers. However we can offer a support contract or the sources of our software which entitles you to receive direct support from SEGGER. Is this of interest for you? Best regards, Adrian

• Overlapping Windows

SEGGER - Adrian - - emWin related

Hello Den, Thank you for the information. It is possible to rewrite the Dashboard sample so the scales are drawn correctly using 32bpp colors, but please understand that this is currently not planned. Please feel free to change the Dashboard sample to meet your needs. If there are any further questions, please let me know. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello Pixel, You need to add the following line to the LCDConf.c: #include "GUIDRV_CompactColor_16.h" Could you please tell me if this information is a help for you? Thank you in advance. Best regards, Adrian

• Print Screen

Hello Ayman, Unfortunately I can not reproduce the problem, since the uez-symbols are unknown in my emWin project. Nevertheless I believe to see problem. It seems like your function _WriteByte2File() writes each byte immediately to the file. I recommend making the _WriteByte2File() function store the data in a buffer before it is written to a file. After GUI_BMP_Serialize() returned, the content of the buffer can be written to the file at once. Could you please tell me, if using a buffer solves …

• Bitmap file from SD card

Hello Engin, The function GUI_BMP_DrawEx() takes a function pointer as 1st parameter which is used by emWin to retrieve data from external memory. Since emWin can be used with any file system, this function needs to be implemented by the customer. For detailed information on how to implement a GetData() function, please refer to the chapter 8.5 "Displaying bitmap files" -> "Getting data with the ...Ex() functions". Best regards, Adrian

• Print Screen

Hello Ayman, Could you please send me your code, so I can reproduce the behavior of the functions GUI_BMP_Serialize() and GUI_BMP_SerializeEx()? Thanks in advance. Best regards, Adrian

• Overlapping Windows

Hello Den, I just realized that the Dashboard sample comes with its a LCDConf.c. We usually do this if a sample requires a certain configuration. The Dashboard sample is optimized to run with a color depth of 16bpp and the 565 color conversion. Best regards, Adrian

• Overlapping Windows

Hello Den, Unfortunately I currently got some other stuff to do, so I am not able to have a look at this right away. I will reply to your request as soon as possible. Sorry about that. Best regards, Adrian

• Bitmap file from SD card

Hello Engin, You will find detailed information on how to display images of different formats in the emWin documentation. Please have a look at the following sections: - Chapter 7.8 "2-D Graphic Library" -> "Drawing streamed bitmaps" (refers to chapter 8.5 "Getting data with the ...Ex() functions") - Chapter 8 "Displaying bitmap files" Could you please let me know if you were able to find the information you are looking for? Thank you. Best regards, Adrian

• Overlapping Windows

Hello Den, I checked the Dashboard sample and everything looks fine. Have you tried to rebuild all files? The Dashboard sample includes the configuration files. If they are not linked to the application, this kind of behavior may occur. Could you please tell me, if forcing a complete rebuild solves the problem? If it does not, please tell me which emWin package you use. Please note that the Dashboard sample was recently update as well as the emWin Trial package for windows. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello Michael, All of the fonts shipped with emWin are self-made and therefore do not have their origin in any TrueType font. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello Larry, Please understand, that we have to ask you to direct your support question directly to NXP support. We have an agreement with NXP, that includes their right to provide our emWin software as library and their obligation to support their customers. Best regards, Adrian

• Print Screen

Hello Ayman, emWin offers creating screenshots as BMP file. This can be done using the function GUI_BMP_Serialize() to make a complete screenshot or GUI_BMP_SerializeEx() to make a screenshot of a given rectangle. Please refer to the according function descriptions in the emWin documenation (Chapter 8 "Displaying bitmap files"). Please also refer to our emWin sample application 2DGL_BMPExport which can be downloaded from segger.com: emWin samples Best regards, Adrian

• Stream Glyph Display

Hello techEmbedded, The simpliest way of doing this should be creating a Memory Device and updating it with color information and the alpha values provided by your data buffer. Use the function GUI_MEMDEV_GetDataPtr() to be able to manipulate the data of the Memory Device directly. If you have any further questions, please let me know. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello techEmbedded, You can use TTF fonts for displaying strings at various heights. The support of TTF is implemented using the FreeType library which can be downloaded using the link below: segger.com/link/emwin_freetype.zip Please note that the TTF support in emWin requires a sufficient amount of RAM and ROM. We recommend to use an ARM 9 processor or better in order to achieve good performance. For detailed information about TTF support in emWin, please refer to the chapter 10 "Fonts" in the …

• LCD driver configuration

Hello Victor, Actually the chapter "Display drivers" in the emWin documentation gives detailed descriptions on how to set up each driver provided by SEGGER. Could you please try to follow the instructions, in the emWin documentation? Thank you. If you have any further questions regarding this, please contact SEGGER support. Best regards, Adrian

• Two strings on one button?

Hello Rafeb, Sorry for the delay. There are 2 possibilties, to do this. 1) Assuming the TEXT widget was created as a child window of the button, just make it pass touch events on to the parent window. 2) Without using further widgets use a custom callback function for the button and do the following: C Source Code (8 lines) In both ways a custom callback function is needed. For detailed information on how to implement a callback function, please have a look at the chapters "The Window Manager" a…

• Hello Frank, Sorry for the delay. We will add a language control tool in a future emWin version. Since this is currently not part of the agenda, there is no fixed deadline. If you have any further questions, please let me know. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello Frank, I am not sure, if I understand you right. Could you please tell me what you mean with Quote: “graphics together with the text strings” ? Can you give an example which makes this clear? You wrote "With emWin it seems to me, that the apllication developer is the one who is controlling the language, and not emWin?" I am afraid it is not clear to me what "language" means in this context. Could you please explain this to me? Thank you in advance. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello Frank, I assume you mean bidirectional fonts. For detailed information please refer to the Foreign Language Support section on our website. emWin does not include any tool to translate languages. What we have is the FontConverter which can be used to convert windows fonts to a format which can be used by emWin. For detailed information about the FontConverter, please refer to the FontConverter section. If you like to see several samples which make use of strings, please have a look at our …