Search Results

Search results 61-80 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello Thomas, Please understand that we would require a valid support contract in order to be able to create a sample for you. In any case we are going to improve the description of the function in the emWin user manual. If you have any questions regarding the possibilities of a support contract, please contact info@segger.com. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello, Please understand that I am not able to help you find the problem. I would suggest you to follow the description of the emWin display driver GUIDRV_FlexColor in the emWin user manual. I would also recommend you not to access the display controller directly after GUI_Init() was called. emWin might expect the controller to be in a certain state. Best regards, Adrian

• Bitmap draw seems slow

SEGGER - Adrian - - emWin related

Hello, Please note that emWin does not influence the display refresh time when using GUIDRV_Lin. This driver just manages the frame buffer. Best regards, Adrian

• GRAPH DATA DELET

Hello Johanan, I would recommend you to set hG24_a according to the existence of the data object. In order to do so, the variable should be set to 0 once the data object is deleted. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello, If the LISTWHEEL widget moves slow, this might be caused by poor performance of the target hardware. In order to update the LISTWHEEL widget less often, please call the function LISTWHEEL_SetTimerPeriod(). For details, please refer to the chapter "Widgets" in the emWin user manual. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello Thomas, I am afraid I am not sure what you would like to achieve. Would it be possible to show a small example showing the problem? Thank you. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello Zaher, Unfortunately I am not aware of an LCDConf_FlexColor_Template. In case your display controller is already supported by an emWin driver I would always recommend you to just use our driver, since it is highly optimized. Anyways LCDConf_FlexColor_... does not sound like an emWin display driver. I would expect such a file to include a configuration template for the GUIDRV_FlexColor. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello Guys, Please note that there is a function BUTTON_SetReactOnLevel() which makes BUTTON widgets react to release events only in case the pressed event happened on actual BUTTON widget. Unfortunately we currently do not have such a function for the EDIT widget. We will discuss this and add an according function to the EDIT widget API. Thank you for reporting that. Best regards, Adrian

• Keyboard input

Hello Thomas, For samples, please visit the emWin samples page. segger.com/emwin-samples.html. There are 2 samples making use of hard keys: - Simulation Custom Bitmap View - Hardkey sample Best regards, Adrian

• Hello Johanan, Unfortunately I am not able to reproduce this behavior? Does this problem occur in the simulation? Would it be possible for you to provide me with a small example application showing the problem? Thank you. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello, Please understand that we can not support font files which have not been created using the Font Converter. In order to create properly working fonts, please use the Font Converter. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello, I am afraid I am not able to reproduce this behavior. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello Zaher, In order to write a custom emWin display driver, GUIDRV_Template can be used as a starting point. Unfortunately I do not know if it is distributed with STemWin. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello, Please understand that I have to ask you to direct this request to ST, since I am not able to tell you which configuration files are meant in this case. Please note that we can offer you a source code upgrade for emWin which would entitle you to receive direct support from SEGGER: segger.com/emwin-source-code-upgrade.html Best regards, Adrian

• Hello, Did you change the following line? GRAPH_DATA_YT_Create(GUI_DARKGREEN, 500, 0, 20); Thank you. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello Chensie, Thank you for sending the file. Unfortunately this file was not created using the emWin Font Converter, so we are not able to support it. Please consider using our Font Converter which is guaranteed to produce output which functions properly with emWin in all cases. For detailed information, please follow the link below: segger.com/emwin-font-converter.html Best regards, Adrian

• Hello, Unfortunately I am not sure what the problem is. In general all invalid windows should be redrawn. In case one window is completely covered by another one, the covered window is not redrawn, unless the covering window has transparency. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello, Of course the function GUI_Exec() returns 0 in case there is nothing to do. Regarding to re-/drawing windows this means that nothing is redrawn if nothing is changed/invalidated. Best regards, Adrian

• Hello Tilen, I understand. Thank you. This makes sense to me. In your code I see the following function call: hData = GRAPH_DATA_YT_Create(GUI_DARKGREEN, 500, 0, 20); Please note that the parameter "NumItems" is related to the data pointer. In your case 0 is passed as pData, so there is actually no data to add to the data object. Therefor 0 can be passed as NumItems, too. Further the MaxNumItems are set to 500. This is not a problem, but the GRAPH widget has a width of 320, only. The first value…

• Hello, Does your hardware support layers? Please note that the available functions for layers depend on the hardware. Best regards, Adrian