Search Results

Search results 41-51 of 51.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I never debugged the entire issue. I disabled antialiasing on the font conversion and the red bands have disappeared. I assume it had something to do with the blending which was occurring.

• I am seeing some discoloration of externally generated latin fonts in a horizontal band through the middle of the screen. The black text appears red-ish in the band. See the attached images. The latin fonts were converted with 4bpp anti-aliasing while the Japanese font was not. These red bands do not appear when using the default emWin latin fonts. Any thoughts as to what may be causing this?

• The answer is to remove C Source Code (1 line)

• I cannot seem to get this dialog to draw completely unless it's area is within the immediate parent window. The attached figure shows the grandparent window (5 - 9 text), the parent dialog (message button), and the child dialog (Q button) which gets cut off at the end of the parent dialog. Here is the relevant code for calling the child dialog: C Source Code (5 lines) How can I get the child dialog to draw completely? Cheers, Joe

• Adrian, I eventually figured it out. The GUIBuilder uses "#define ID_GRAPH_0 (GUI_ID_USER + 0x24)" as opposed to the global "GUI_ID_GRAPH0" as used in the demo. Now the data objects attach to the graph object and all is well. For now. =) Cheers, Joe

• Greetings, I am looking for 3rd party embedded charting solutions. Do any exist for emWin? I have tried a quick search and have not turned up anything or anyone obvious. The current state of emWin's chart WIDGET functionality is limited and I would rather not reinvent the wheel for things like rescaling axes if it can be helped. Something in between Smoothie Charts and Google Charts would be ideal. Cheers, Joe

• Adrian, Do you mean MaxNumDataItems and NumDataItems? I have tried several obvious combinations of values for those two variables, but without success. I have integrated ToneL's code for the Y-axis range into a minimized version of the demo code and it works well. I cannot get a GUI Builder variant to show anything. I have read the GRAPH Widget section front to back about 3 times now and I don't see what I'm missing. I suspect some kind of subtle layering issue or some other seemingly innocuous …

• Upon further inspection, WM_GetDialogItem() is not returning a handle for the Charts in my codes while it does for the demo file, WIDGET_GraphYT.c

• Greetings, I am having some difficulty getting any variant of the GRAPH widget to draw to the screen on the Windows VS emulator except for the WIDGET_GraphYT.c demo file. I have tried copying relevant drawing routines and whatever code looked relevant to me to a separate minimal GUI Builder generated file with a Graph widget, but have not had any success getting it to display data. From the manual, I created a file around this minimal code below with a static array "stripchartdata" of length 200…

• Adrian et al, I have solved it. I feared overriding WM_PAINT, but forgot that there is WM_PRE_PAINT and WM_POST_PAINT as well. So I have defined all my GUI_Disp*() functionality within the callback handler case for WM_POST_PAINT. This leaves WM_PAINT intact as well as my ability to continue using GUIBuilder (edits with // USER comment blocks). Cheers, Joe

• Adrian, Is there no way for GUI_Disp*() functions to draw on a window other than the background/desktop window without overriding WM_PAINT? My theory of operation for the library is still fuzzy on why I can't draw arbitrarily on a window other. Or, perhaps I am drawing on it, but the window is refreshing itself and not redrawing the GUI_Disp*() data. Because the background/desktop window does not have a callback by default, it does not redraw over the GUI_Disp*() work until we manually do it wit…