Search Results

Search results 41-60 of 437.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Under special circumstances, there was another problem with the securearea create / remove command. This has been fixed in V6.30g. Can you please give this version a quick try and provide feedback? If the issue persists, we will check if we can reproduce it with your older Flasher model (hw V4.1). Best regards Erik

• Hi Fred, Please understand that we cannot provide any support for not officially supported devices. Even if we wanted, we cannot provide support due to a lack of hardware (this is why we do not officially support it right now). What we can offer is the following: If you provide us with hardware + manuals, we can add support for it in future version. However, please note that our resources are booked for the next few weeks / months so we cannot squeeze this in short term thus it may take some wee…

• Hi, We have fixed something related to the secure area in V6.20d of the J-Link software. Can you please give this version a quick try and provide feedback? Please note that for K60 series devices, you have to copy the DEVICE.PEX file located in the sub-directory FLASHER as well to the _SECURE folder structure: _SECURE\FLASHER.CFG _SECURE\FLASHER.DAT _SECURE\FLASHER (directory) _SECURE\FLASHER\DEVICE.PEX Short feedback would be appreciated. Best regards Erik

• Confirmed. Best regards Erik

• Hi Aniket, V9.3, V10.1 and V8: Sounds like you refer to the hardware version of the J-Link. As they are based on different hardware, they cannot be downgraded.Quote: “We are started using a third party software which has support for only v8. ” Any software which runs on a J-Link V8 should also work with the recent models as they are backward compatible. We are not aware of any software which works with a specific hardware version, only. Best regards Erik

• Hello Shoji, You contacted us regarding this topic via e-mail, too. We resolved this issue in the e-mail thread. -- CASE CLOSED -- Best regards Erik

• Hi Szoshi, We still plan to have preliminary / beta support sometime during December. Best regards Erik

• Hi Hari,Quote: “ We need this support ASAP to streamline our production process. But spending time on this SFlash driver development is challenging within the project timelines. ” As Nino already wrote, right now, QSPI is not supported, as there was 0 request for it so far (you are the first one who ever asked). We may add support for this setup as well but I can neither promise anything at this point nor provide any schedules as there are more requested projects right now which are on the ToDo …

• Hi Markus, I just noticed that we still have you hardware here. Were you able to duplicate the behavior on another board? Once we have a reproduce, we can investigate this here and check if we can improve the J-Link software somehow to handle this case. However, please note that depending on the data programmed to the option bytes, there is no chance to recover the device (e.g. in case of security is enabled and erase command is disabled). Best regards Erik

• Hi Wyatt,Quote: “Just checking back in - was production programming support ever added for the PIC32 architecture to J-Flash or Flasher? ” No, priorities regarding this have been changed internally. We may add production programming support for PIC32 as well but I cannot promise anything at this point or provide any schedules as there are more profitable projects right now which are on the ToDo list until end of the year. Best regards Erik

• That's not entirely correct. J-Link + MAC57D5 is working as expected using the provided J-Link script file. Download into flash is not supported right now but can be added on your own using the Open Flashloader. We will review & verify the J-Link script and add "official" support for the device in one of our next versions. Please note, that this support will include debugging in RAM, only.

• Hi Asad, Please allow me to jump in here and to clarify some things: First, the NXP MAC57D5 is not officially supported by the J-Link software and there are no immediate plans to add official support as there are many other open projects in the pipe. To establish a successful target connection to the device, a so called J-Link script file is required. As we can see from the provided screenshots, connecting to the target is working just fine when using the script file. --> Everything is working a…

• When I compare the log file from the "bad session" against the log file from the "good again session" (I refer to it in below description with "good session"), I see that the GDB tells the J-Link GDB Server to set a different number of breakpoints. Can you explain this behavior? In the bad session, GDB tells the J-Link GDB Server to set 6 points while in the good session it tells to set just 5 breakpoints. However this should not make any differences. According to the log file, the following hap…

• Hi, Can you please send us a J-Link log file of a) a session which is working as expected (after code has not been changed) and b) a session after changing the code where the described behavior pops up. Quote: “New code does not run, unless I do _full system restart/reboot__.” What do you mean with full system restart / reboot? Power-on-reset? Are you able to reproduce the behavior with a striped down project (see example below)? Source Code (11 lines) Best regards Erik

• Quick update: We determined the root cause of the behavior and fixed it internally. A new version including this fix is scheduled for sometime next week. Best regards Erik

• Thanks for the feedback. Glad to hear that you are up and running now. We consider this case closed. Best regards Erik

• Hello, For Kinetis K series devices, a special connect is required as after reset the watchdog is enabled. Please find attached to this e-mail, which disables the watchdog as part of the "Init steps" which are configured in the J-Flash project settings. Can you please give it a quick try and provide feedback? Please note that you have to re-download the config & data file using this project. Best regards Erik

• Hello, Sorry for not getting back to you regarding this earlier. Crazy weeks due to Embedded World and some other open projects...I will try to allocate some resources in the J-Link department in the beginning of next week to investigate this behavior. We are pretty sure that if we are able to reproduce it, we can provide a fix short term (if necessary). Keep you posted. Best regards Erik

• Thanks for the update. Glad to hear that the new version solves the behavior on your side as well. Best regards Erik

• Quick update: Issue has been resolved via e-mail. -- Thread closed -- Best regards Erik