Search Results

Search results 901-920 of 982.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi, Yes, you can also reset the config area via J-Link Commander: Please connect to the J-Link and type "resetconf" (without quotations). After doing so: Is it now possible to connect to the J-Link EDU mini via J-Link Configurator? Best regards, Fabian

• Hi Henry, Thank you for your feature suggestion. I will forward this to the corresponding department and we will discuss this internally. Best regards, Fabian

• Hi, Did the reset of the config area work though? Just to eliminate the possibility that this problem is connected to the J-Link Configurator: Could you please try to update the firmware via the J-Link Commander? Just open the J-Link Commander and connect to the J-Link EDU Mini. This should prompt the update dialog. Best regards, Fabian

• Hi Robson, I am happy to hear that you are up and running again. We will consider this case as closed now. Best regards Fabian

• Hi Robson, It seems that the WB50 is compatible to the WB55 devices. Unfortunately, there is no reference manual and no evaluation board available for this device. Therefore we see the following 3 options: - If the devices are indeed compatible, you could just select "STM32WB55" as device. - You could provide us with 2 hardware samples and we implement regular support. - You could add support via OFL (as mentioned above). Best regards, Fabian

• Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. Such an issue is not known to us. Did you write the config area of the J-Link? The nickname looks broken. Did you set a nickname for your J-Link? Could you please try to do the following in the J-Link Configurator: - reset the config (right click on the J-Link and press "Reset config") - replace the firmware (right click on the J-Link and press "Replace firmware") Best regards, Fabian

• Hi Robson, Thank you for the information. I will keep you posted. As a side note: You can also implement support for the device yourself via Open Flashloader. For more information please follow this link: wiki.segger.com/Open_Flashloader Best regards, Fabian

• Hi Stefan, Thank you for your inquiry. We received your email via our support system and we will get back to you there, since you are still in support period. We will close this thread to keep communication to one channel, to make sure no information gets lost that way. Please keep communication to one channel for further cases. Best regards, Fabian

• Hi, We added the device to our list. Unfortunately, it is not clear when we are able to add support for this device exactly, because of other, pressing paid projects. Until when would you require support for this device? Do you use custom hardware or an evaluation board? Is there an evaluation board available for this device? Best regards, Fabian

• Hi, Sorry for the confusion caused. We will consider this thread as closed now. Best regards, Fabian

• Hi, I will ask internally if and/or when support is planned for this device and will report back to you then. On a side note: A list of all supported devices can be found here: segger.com/downloads/supported-devices.php Best regards, Fabian

• Hi, I received the messages. Could you please also provide 2) and 3) as well? Best regards, Fabian

• Hi, We are testing every single device before shipping it, so it is very unlikely, that you received a broken J-Link. Therefore, before replacing the J-Link, we would like to make sure that it actually is broken. In the beginning you are writing about an issue with the J-Link EDU but then you are writing about a J-Link EDU Mini. These are two very different debug probes with different capabilities. The J-Link EDU Mini - for example - is not able to power a target and does not have a power pin at…

• Hi, Good to hear that you are up and running again. Best regards, Fabian

• Hi Sebastien, Thank you for your inquiry. Could you please download the newest version of the J-Link Software and Documentation Pack and try again? You can find it here: segger.com/downloads/jlink/#J-…twareAndDocumentationPack Could you please send us a J-Link log file? How to enable: wiki.segger.com/J-Link_DLL#Enable_J-Link_Log_File Best regards, Fabian

• Hi Joe, Good to hear that you are up and running again. We will consider this case as closed now. Best regards, Fabian

• Hi Joe, SEGGER_RTT_PutChar() writes the passed character into the corresponding buffer insider the SEGGER RTT Control Block. Looking into your device's memory at the location of the buffer, you should be able to see 0xFF at the expected position. Googling for an ASCII table reveals that 0xFF is the value for a "non-blocking space". Could you tell us how which tool you are using to display the data on host side? Could you provide us with a code snipped of the section where you are calling SEGGER_…

• Hi Chandan, Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please provide us with the SN of the J-Link you are using for this? I am not sure if I understand you correctly: You are using the J-Link Commander (JLink.exe) to download a file to a target. You do this via a .bat-script, which you call from a C# application. Is this correct? The J-Link Commander is not designed for production purposes. You could either use: 1) J-Flash which can be called from a batch script or C# directly, or 2) the J-Link SDK whi…

• Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. The problem might be, that you are writing a "0" to bit 23, which is reserved and therefore supposed to be written "1" (at least this is stated by the manual). Therefore you are supposed to write "0x00FF55AA" instead of "0x807F55AA". Example: Source Code (4 lines) Does this solve the issue? Best regards, Fabian

• Hi, Thanks for your inquiry. I am not sure if I understand you correctly. What I understand you did: 1) You installed the J-Link Software and Documentation Pack 2) You started J-Mem and you were told to update your firmware 3) You agreed and your firmware was updated unsuccessfully 4) Now Windows still identifies the J-Link EDU correctly as J-Link but you cannot connect to it via Commander Is that correct? In this case, could you please sent us a screenshot of your J-Link Commander Output and a …