Search Results

Search results 21-40 of 94.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Create chinese font

bio_med - - emWin related

Sven, I followed the procedure you mentioned but I don't see anything on the screen.Please see below and advise if I got something wrong. Source Code (34 lines)Appreciate all your help. Best regards, BMD

• Create chinese font

I got it to work. I was passing the wrong font type. But I would like to know if the procedure is different when passing XBF font through a widget? Best regards, BMD

• Create chinese font

Thank you for the explanation, Sven. I tried the sample code and was able to display this. Please see attached. I don't understand why I see characters displayed repeatedly. Could you please help me understand this behavior? Thanks and regards, BMD

• Create chinese font

Thank you, Sven. Really appreciate all the help. I was looking at the sample and wondering two things: 1. Do I need to create separate font files for each language I use? 2. How will emWin map the font with respective characters? Best regards, BMD

• Create chinese font

I am trying to use the fonts from SD card. Since you already mentioned that certain widgets have inbuilt fonts, how do I control displaying the fonts from SD card to that of inbuilt ones? Thanks and regards, BMD

• Create chinese font

Thank you, Sven.

• Create chinese font

Thank you,Sven. Could you please point me in the direction of finding the list of fonts explicitly to be used in a commercial product? Best regards, BMD

• Create chinese font

Thank you so much, Sven. I have a few questions. 1. Is there a way to take out characters not being used in a font file and keep the only ones that are being used? What is the best way to do it? 2. If I decide to use a particular font in a commercial project, how do I go about it? What are the steps need to be followed to make sure I got all the licensing and things like that? Best regards, BMD

• Create chinese font

Thank you very much, Sven. I would like to reduce program memory by not using the inbuilt font. So if I just try to use a font from external memory, does the inbuilt font still get compiled and occupy the program memory or not? Thanks and regards, BMD

• Create chinese font

Thank you, Sven. That was very helpful. Before I go deep in with the font converter I have a few things to clear up. I would really appreciate it if you can help me understand. 1. Is there a way to disable inbuilt fonts in emWin? If yes, how? (I am trying to reduce program memory by not using the inbuilt font if possible) 2. Can you tell me what language characters can I display with the inbuilt font in emWin? 3. Is there a separate set of API's to be used to display languages other than English…

• Create chinese font

Hi, I am trying to display chinese characters using emWin. I have been reading and it looks like I have to use font converter to create font files of the required language. I do not see any steps to create one such file. Can anyone here help me understand how to do that? I really appreciate all the help. Thanks and regards, BMD

• Disbale Windows Manager

Florian, I am using resistive touchscreen. Source Code (2 lines)This is how I pass the data sent by the touch controller to emWin. Thanks and regards, BMD

Florian, Appreciate your quick response. I am using the WM_TOUCH_Calibrate code you sent me. But modified it to below. tools1Screen() is just a window with a couple buttons. C Source Code (190 lines)Thanks and regards, BMD

Florian, Apologies for not being able to respond to you for so long. Had to work on other things meanwhile. Thank you so much for the sample code. I tired it. I have a problem now. Once I complete calibration, I display a different screen with buttons but touch doesn't seem to be active on this screen. I am not sure why that's happening. Could you please help me understand what could be causing this. Thanks and regards, BMD

Hi, I am using the touch calibrate sample emWin has provided. It works perfectly fine the first time I call touchCalibrate function. Once the touch is calibrated, I use Windows Manager to create a window with couple buttons. When a button on this screen is touched, I would like to calibrate the touchscreen again. So I am trying to use the same touchCalibrate function I used before, except now that I have a window dialog, things have to be rearranged to work with a window. Question: Is there a wa…

• Quote from SEGGER - Florian: “Hi, please note that this forum section is dedicated only to emWin. I know that the emFile forum is not as active, but we cannot give you adequate support for emFile either. I'll move the thread accordingly. In the future, please only use the emFile forum for threads regarding emFile. Best regards, Florian ” Yes, I do realize that but there are no responses on that forum for a year. Also, I couldn't find any information regarding de-initialization anywhere else.

• Quote from jona: “Are you calling DeInit() and then Init() after waking? ” Yes, that's exactly what I am doing.

• Hi, Is there a sample code to implement de-initialization of File system during powering down of hardware? I really appreciate any help as I have no problem with anything at tall first time but when I power down and turn the power back on, I don't see images loading up. I am just trying to make sure I am not missing anything so far. Thanks and regards, BMD

• I know this is related to emfile but I don't see any segger technical help available there and since I use emwin with emFile I thought of just posting here for help. Anybody?

• Hi, I am using emfile to read pictures from SD card. I have a certain function working this way: 1. Initialization of hardware. 2. Display of a window. 3. When the powder button is pressed, I Unmount and deinit before powering down. 4. When I try to power back up, I initialize file system using FS_Init(). Problem: All other Images are not being displayed anymore except for the first image on the SD card. Looks like the initialization after waking up from powder down doesn't seem to be working we…