Search Results

Search results 81-100 of 430.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi, I have tried to reproduce this with the Gothic font that is installed under Windows 10, located at C:\Windows\Fonts\GOTHIC.TTF and the string was displayed correctly. It seems odd that only one of your TTF files is affected. Could you send me the TTF file you are using? Thanks and best regards, Florian

• Hi, To display any characters outside of the standard ASCII range (0x00-0x7F), you need to enable the UTF-8 encoding. You can do this by calling GUI_UC_SetEncodeUTF8() after GUI_Init(). Best regards, Florian

• Hi, Quote from ter2: “I have to foresee something in the App_get_data routine that returns 0 when the end of the image is reached? In the example you posted I don't see any reference to the _acsegger_logo length check. ” This check is not necessary, as the GUI_BMP_DrawEx() already checks when the end of file has been reached. In the example that uses a file system, the only check that is performed is that the size of the buffer is not exceeded. But as said before, you don't need to read the file…

• Hi, Quote from ter2: “How to chose which image to show ? ” Your program has to call GUI_DrawBMPEx() with the desired memory address as the parameter. Quote from ter2: “How do I indicate th size of the image ( in flash I only have an array) ? ” It is sufficient to simply pass the address to where the BMP image is located. The routine will stop reading when the file has ended. Quote from ter2: “How do I define the function GUI_DTA_FUNC () ? ” The GetData() functions are user-defined, so that they …

• Hi, Do you mean that the text is still being displayed in the disabled state? This is normal behavior of the widget as there are only two text indices: SWITCH_TI_LEFT and SWITCH_TI_RIGHT. If you want to hide the text when the widget is disabled, you can react on the WIDGET_ITEM_DRAW_TEXT in the custom skinning routine and simply do nothing if the widget is disabled. Best regards, Florian

• Hi, Thanks for pointing this out, I have fixed the issue. The fix will be released with the next emWin version V6.24. For now, you can fix this by setting a custom skinning routine to the SWITCH widget: C Source Code (27 lines) Best regards, Florian

• Hi, You can disable the focus ability of a widget with WIDGET_SetFocusable(). It makes sense to disable the focus in the WM_INIT_DIALOG case of your dialog callback: C Source Code (4 lines)Best regards, Florian

• Hi, Unfortunately emWin does not provide such a function as of right now. You could do this with a function that draws an array of points as anti-aliased lines. The downside is that where the lines intersect the semi-transparent pixels will overlap and thus create intersection points that would be darker and stand out more than the lines. But in my example this was not really noticeable (see attached image). Attached you can find a short example. Best regards, Florian

• Hi, Does your MainTask() have a superloop? The superloop is necessary so that emWin is "kept alive" and interactions with widgets work. This is due to the callback mechanism of emWin. After GUI_Init() is called and all your calls in MainTask() are done, the application should run in a loop like this: C Source Code (3 lines)Simple operations such as line drawing or displaying strings do not require a superloop. Best regards, Florian

• Hi, You can use the GRAPH widget and its GRAPH_DATA_XY... functions to create such a curve. Have a look at the attached sample which demonstrates the use of this widget. Best regards, Florian

• Hi Tommy, All the GUI_MEMDEV_Rotate...() routines require 32bpp source and destination devices, instead of 16bpp. GUI_MEMDEV_CreateFixed32() makes it easy to create a 32bpp device. I would recommend using GUI_MEMDEV_RotateHQ() to rotate the memory device. Best regards, Florian

• Hi Tommy, It depends on how you want to do. A memory device is effectively a drawing container. So if you have multiple images that you want to display separately, then one device would be sufficient and it would have to have the size of the biggest image, so that all images fit into the device. But because a memory device is for drawing input, drawing something new will overwrite the old pixel data. So to keep multiple images pre-rendered in memory devices, you would of course need one device p…

• Hi, The issue has been fixed and the fix will be released with the next general release (emWin V6.22). This issue only occurs with GUI_USE_ARGB == 1 and because GUI_DM_TRANS is used in the sample. Best regards, Florian

• Hi, After running the example in the manual, I would expect the circle to be anti-aliased, but it was not. You can see my output in the attachments. We will look into this issue. Best regards, Florian

• Hi Yuki, GUI_AA_SetFactor() sets the AA factor for drawing operations such as GUI_AA_DrawRoundedRect(), and so on. This does not refer to strings. You would need emWin fonts of the type "Extended", not "Extended, antialiased, 2bpp" or "Extended, antialiased, 4bpp". You can create your fonts using the Font Converter. Best regards, Florian

• Hi Tommy Lim, GUI_MEMDEV_CreateEx() creates a memory device and allocates the necessary memory. The number that is returned is the handle number. Handle numbers are always unique. By creating new devices, a different number is picked so that emWin can tell the memory devices apart. Is there any reason why you delete and recreate the device so often? Usually a memory device should only be deleted when it is not needed anymore at all, like when the associated window has been deleted. Have a look a…

• Hi, Depending on the font type and anti-aliasing level you are using, it definitely can take longer to display a string compared to a simple rectangle that is not anti-aliased. If the font is anti-aliased, the semi-transparent parts are mixed with the background colors. And obviously, the bigger the font is, the longer it takes to display each character bitmap. Best regards, Florian

• Hi, Horizontal and vertical motion swiping is available for windows, same as it is for screens. In the version previous to AppWizard V1.24, this would only be the same motion behavior as with screens. But since V1.24 motion for windows (without a left or right partner) allows the window to be moved freely within its parents boundaries. Best regards, Florian

• Hi, You can use the routine GUI_MEMDEV_CreateWindowDevice() to create a memory device of a window. The code below draws the window into a memory device and draws the memory device onto the screen. Note that you have to deselect the window after calling GUI_MEMDEV_CreateWindowDevice(). C Source Code (3 lines) Best regards, Florian

• Hi, the manual provides detailed information about how to create a library. Please have a look here. Best regards, Florian