Search Results

Search results 41-60 of 430.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi, Unfortunately there currently is no such feature as you are describing it. You would have to add the same text for all languages so that when the language index is changed, the text stays the same. Best regards, Florian

• Hi Nalin, Currently, NXP's Pixel Processing Pipeline is not supported. Quote from nalinnakum: “How can I excecated code from the RAM on SEGGER Embedded Studio? ” You can find a tutorial on how to do this in our wiki. Quote from nalinnakum: “Do you support "Cacheable Container" kind of functionality as supported by TouchGFX? ” As far as I understand the cacheable containers by TouchGFX is that they are drawing caches in RAM. emWin offers this kind of functionality with Memory Devices. The basic p…

• a MEMDEV issue

SEGGER - Florian - - emWin related

Hi, WM_CF_MEMDEV enables automatic use of memory devices for the window manager. This means on each WM_PAINT the window will be drawn into a temporary memory device to avoid flickering. But generally this flag is not needed, if for example your hardware already supports multi-buffering. I don't understand why you would draw the image into your memory device on a WM_PRE_PAINT message. I am assuming the image that you load does not change? If so, it would make the most sense to create the memory d…

• Hi, The LISTVIEW widget does not provide a routine to set bitmaps to individual rows or items. You would have to implement this by setting an owner draw routine to the LISTVIEW and drawing the bitmaps in this routine. Have a look at this Wiki example to see how to use an owner draw routine for this widget. The HEADER widget that is part of the LISTVIEW however does provide a functions to set an image to a given column, see HEADER_SetBitmap(), HEADER_SetBMP() or HEADER_SetStreamedBitmap(). Best r…

• Hi Alex, The SLIDER callback is missing some code which "swallows" the motion input. Can you set the following callback to the SLIDER? We will add this to the internal SLIDER code as well. C Source Code (16 lines) If you want motion to move the parent window only, then you do not need to add anything else. But you do need to react on WM_MOTION in _cbWin if the motion input should not move the window but instead move something else inside the parent window. The WM_MOTION_MANAGE_BY_WINDOW flag dis…

• Hi, This issue has been fixed with the latest emWin version 6.28 that has just been released this week. Best regards, Florian

• TREEVIEW unselect

Hi Jan, currently it is not possible to clear the selection with TREEVIEW_SetSel(0). But we agree that this would be very useful. We will add this functionality in the near future. All items can be expanded at once using TREEVIEW_ITEM_ExpandAll(). Best regards, Florian

• emWin Longevity

Hi, please excuse the late reply. You can find the price list for emWin and its additional modules on our website. An emWin license includes one year of technical support and software updates. The support and update period can then be extended for 20 % of list price of the purchased items per year. If you want to request a quote, please use the form on our website. Best regards, Florian

• Inquiries about slides

Hi, please excuse the late reply. The example MOTION_OverlapByWindow.c you refered to might not be the best template for what you are trying to do. In this example, the main window is the size of the display and WM_MOTION is used to collect the moved distance. So the main window is not moved at all, and so its child windows (e.g. a button) are not moved either. You would have to manually move the child windows based on the motion offset (similarly as the pages are drawn in WM_PAINT based on the …

• TREEVIEW unselect

Hi Jan, a given TREEVIEW item can be expanded/opened using TREEVIEW_ITEM_Expand(). By doing this the item selection is left unchanged. Best regards, Florian

• Hi Alex, Thank you for reporting this issue! The issue only occurs when WM_MOTION_R would be used initially and then vertical/horizontal motion afterwards. It will be fixed with the next bugfix release. If you need a fix for this as soon as possible, please have a look at the attached file. An internal function pointer was not reset from radial movements back to XY movements which is what I added to your sample. Best regards, Florian

• Hi, Does your bitmap format and the color format of your display match? If you are using GUIDRV_Lin_24, then you should also convert your BMP image to true color 24bpp. If the bitmap is in another format (e.g. 32bpp), it will be converted during runtime to 24bpp before it is written to the display, which has a heavy impact on performance. If you have enough memory and your display supports it, you can also configure emWin to use GUIDRV_Lin_32 and the color conversion GUICC_M8888I. Because emWin …

• Hi, in the Lib directory besides the M4 lib there is also a M7FP lib. Unfortunately there is no M4FP library. You could try both libraries to see which one works better for your hardware. Best regards, Florian

• Hi, AppWizard is not compatible with an old emWin version like V5.32. The emWin version that should be used with the generated code is contained in the AppWizard version number. For example with AppWizard 1.28c, emWin 6.26c has to be used (see attached image). You can find libraries of the correct emWin version under C:\ProgramData\Segger\AppWizard_Vxxx_xxx\Lib. The GCCM4 library should work for your hardware. Best regards, Florian

• Hi Jan, This is odd indeed. Also, these are by far not the only lines in the emWin code where the ## is used in defines. So it cannot be the ## alone what causes this. But my guess is that the issue is caused by the IDE, so I would ask ST about this, maybe they already know about this issue. Best regards, Florian

• Hi Jan, I believe STM32CubeIDE uses the GCC compiler. Does the compiler output build errors regarding this? Could you send me the errors that are output in your IDE's console window? Thanks and best regards, Florian

• Hi Jan, I doubt that the tokenization feature (## in defines) is not supported by your compiler, we use a lot of different compilers to test our code and we never ran into any problems with this. Which compiler are you using? Best regards, Florian

• Hi, By color definitions you mean the default color defines like GUI_BLUE, GUI_WHITE, and so on? I don't understand how changing these defines would have an impact on the macro that declares the streamed bitmap prototypes. At any rate, it is not a good idea to modify the emWin source code that we ship. This can make it impossible for us to comprehend any issues that might occur. I would suggest that you add your custom color definitions to your own header files. To create custom colors you can u…

• Hi, Thank you for reporting this issue, I am able to reproduce the issue. I will let you know once we have fixed this. Best regards, Florian

• emWin License

Hi, Yes, you may use AppWizard free of charge for commercial purposes, but this only applies to the AppWizard supplied by Renesas and only for Renesas devices like the RA6M3. Best regards, Florian