Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Drawing in Windows / Widget

amorganPD - - emWin related

From my testing and reading through of the manual I have found that there is one primary window and then any other window created after that summarized (by me) here: Possible Windows: 1. Background / Desktop Window (WM_HBKWIN) - a. This is where any text or 2D graphics draw functions will be normally drawn - b. The z-position of this window cannot be changed 2. Any Window / Widget created - a. All Windows have a z-position that is stacked in the order of creation - b. All Windows can have childr…

• Drawing in Windows / Widget

I've been trying to understand how to draw something in a window. I have a STM32F746G-Disco board and started with the STemWin Hello World example. Currently I have used the GUIBuilder to create a Window and inside that window are some images. Which creates this: C Source Code (7 lines) Along with the associated callback function _cbDialog to initiate and "set" the images, which displays correctly. I have also implemented touch and would like for some actions to happen when they are pressed, so …

• Round for TEXTBOX Widget

This maybe helpful to you. Round for LISTBOX Widget This was implemented for the LISTBOX widget. Though I have not seen a specific TEXTBOX widget in emwin? I'll let the emWin admins take it from here.

• I am having a problem that I can't quite find the root cause of. When I draw an image using GUI_DrawBitmap() vs drawing an object with a function like GUI_AA_FillCircle(), I get different contrast or colors when viewing the LCD at different angles. The DrawBitmap() produces a nice vivid color that doesn't seem to change contrast or color when changing viewing angles, but everything else does. Reading the manual, it states that bitmaps are drawn on the window. Is there a difference between a wind…

• Round for LISTBOX Widget

Just wanted to give an updated and marked this as solved. I was finally able to piece everything together and this was my solution, modifying the WIDGET_ListOwnerDraw.c file: C Source Code (114 lines) In case it is useful to anyone, then just call C Source Code (1 line) after you have created your listbox.

Sorry for bringing this back up, but I am just getting back to this since I had no luck before. I previously looked through the WIDGET_ListBoxOwnerDraw.c example and seems a bit more complex than the solution I am trying to create. Can anyone provide an example of taking an existing LISTBOX and only adding the ability to use a rounded rectangle as the selection box, instead of a regular rectangle (sharp corners)? Thank you

Thank you, I'm trying to read through and understand the layers. Would you be able to provide a simple example of how to simply change the listbox rectangle to be a round rectangle (most likely a fill). Thanks for the support.

I was wondering if there was a way to radius the corners of the listbox selection rectangle? If not, is the source code available for modification, since all we need would be to use the rounded rectangle function? Thank you very much!

• Awesome, it took me a moment to realize GUI_Select(0) is to select the screen, so that now makes sense. I have a working solution for my original problem. Thank you!

• Thank you, this worked perfectly. My next step I thought was gonna be easy, but I am missing how to do it correctly. If I need to rotate multiple memory devices (1 for each char in my string), can I "combine" multiple memory devices before doing a MEMDEV_Write() ? Thank you again.

• Newer to using emWin, but I am trying to follow an example and do not understand why this is not working. I am not sure if it is a limitation or user error. I am trying to draw a single Char with a Memory Device, rotate it and display it. This works well until I try to make it transparent. My end goal is to create text along a curve/arc. I am using a NXP LPC4357. Below is the code I currently have: C Source Code (32 lines) Changing GUI_MEMDEV_NOTRANS to GUI_MEMDEV_HASTRANS works for the Source b…