Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi Nino, thank you for this answer. So i just copied: sudo cp ../ozone/2.62.7/Lib/libQtCore.so.4 /usr/lib/ sudo cp ../ozone/2.62.7/Lib/libQtGui.so.4 /usr/lib/ Now the libs are accessible, but i get a new error message: SystemView: symbol lookup error: SystemView: undefined symbol: _ZN12QApplication13setMainWidgetEP7QWidget Now, i have no idea how to solve this. Thank you.

• Hi, i tried to install SystemView (systemview_2.52.4_x86_64.deb) on XUbuntu (new installation). Ozone installed fine. $/opt/SEGGER/SystemView/SystemView opt/SEGGER/SystemView/SystemView: error while loading shared libraries: libQtGui.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory $ldd /opt/SEGGER/SystemView/SystemView linux-vdso.so.1 (0x00007ffe2efae000) libQtGui.so.4 => not found libQtCore.so.4 => not found libpthread.so.0 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0 (0x00007f7616a…

• Hi, Current situation: When stopping to debug a application (J-Trace is still connected), the device immediatly starts to run again. In many situations this is a problem, because the (maybe buggy) application starts again abd does buggy things (e.g. communicating with hardware, communicating wih other devices, consuming data, changing data-memories, ...). This must not occur. So i have to PAUSE and not to STOP the debug-session, but this handling is very critical. IMHO, stopping a debug-session …