Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 952.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi, I think this is related to GUI_EnableAlpha(). Between V5.44 and V5.50 where some changes regarding the alpha module and this behavior should be fixed. Unfortunately, there is not much you can do about it, except of using a memory device or a bitmap for the background. Regarding GUI_USE_ARGB, I highly recommend to use a library compiled with GUI_USE_ARGB 1. This has the best performance on STM32 devices. Regards, Sven

• WM_SetUntouchable

SEGGER - Schoenen - - emWin related

Hi, OK, now I got it, I guess. Try this: C Source Code (151 lines) In WM_INIT_DIALOG of _cbDerivedDialog() I create another window which is transparent. This window will catch the input outside _cbDerivedDialog() and do nothing with it. After creating this window make sure that all dialogs which should still receive input are on top (at least over the transparent window). Regards, Sven

• Hi, I changed the line for setting the color in _LISTWHEEL_Draw() into C Source Code (1 line)and it is working. Depending on the color format emWin uses internally, the alpha bits can be 0x00 or 0xFF for opaque. If the library is compiled with GUI_USE_ARGB 1 an alpha channel with 0xFF means opaque. If it is compiled with GUI_USE_ARGB 0 the bits are inverted (0x00 is opaque). When GUI_USE_ARGB is set to 1 GUI_GREEN is defined as 0xFF00FF00. 0xFF00FF00 ORed with 0x80000000 is still 0xFF00FF00 resu…

• Hi, I can't say if this is related to the font. I don't have the font. Is it possible to send me the font? If this is a free font, where can I download it? Regards, Sven

• Hi, please don't open threads with the same topic/question multiple times. Regards, Sven

• WM_SetUntouchable

Hi, If I get you right you want to make sure that the initial dialog (the one with _cbDialog) don't receive input when the derived dialog is created (_cbDerivedDialog), right? To achieve that you can simply make the derived dialog modal: C Source Code (27 lines)Regards, Sven

• Hi, I can't reproduce the behavior. With the code below I can display the string with a red background ending pretty much directly with the last character. I had to adapt the GUI_RECT because it didn't fit on my screen. C Source Code (16 lines)Are you using a stock font of emWin or a font created with the Font Converter? Regards, Sven

• Hi, Unfortunately, there is no way to reduce it. The information is required to distinguish between the different types of characters. Since we cover the UC ranges from 0x0000 to 0xFFFF this table gets quite large. Regards, Sven

• Hi, Yes, when enabling BIDI support emWin needs more ROM because the BIDI algorithm needs some sort of conversion table. So, no mistake from your side. Regards, Sven

• Hi, Unfortunately, it is not possible to rotate images directly with emWin. But, you can rotate memory devices. You need two memory devices. One which holds the image to be rotated and another one as destination which will contain the rotated image. Just refer to the API description of the GUI_MEMDEV_Rotate() functions in the user manual. Please note that the devices used for rotation have to be created with 32bpp color depths. Regards, Sven

• Hi, I'm not sure if I get you right. You have a dialog with LISTVIEW and a BUTTON. When pressing the BUTTON you create another window ("A") which is the child of the dialog. After creating "A" you want to get the handle of the LISTVIEW from within the callback function of "A". To do that you have to get the handle of the parent of "A" by calling hParent = WM_GetParent(pMsg->hWin) in the callback function of "A". With the handle of the parent you can retreive the handle of the LISTVIEW with: hIte…

• Hi, Not sure what is going wrong. I gave it a try and everthing is fine. To rotate the display use the following: GUIDRV_LIN_OSY_24 - Rotate counter clockwise GUIDRV_LIN_OSX_24 - Rotate clockwise GUIDRV_LIN_OXY_24 - Rotate 180 Which device are you using? Regards, Sven

• Hi, I would configure the DSI to write RGB565 data to the LCD. So your framebuffer uses 16 bit per pixel color depth. When drawig an image with alpha into the framebuffer, the hardware (DMA2D/Chrome Art Accelerator) will mix the tranpsarent pixel with those in the framebuffer. Of course, this requires some functions set to make sure emWin routes bitmap operations to the hardware. If there are no functions set, emWin will mix the colors in software. Attached is an example LCD configuration for th…

• Hi, Attached is an example on how to read and draw streamed bitmap. This example uses the Windows filesystem, but it should be quite easy to change it to use your own read function. The _GetDataFunction() needs to be adapted. Instead of accessing the data via a file file handle you have to use your function to read the streamed bitmap from the flash. Regards, Sven

• Hi, It seems the knob removes the transparency from the BK device because of performance reasons. Below is your code with a little change. I have moved the KNOB and the memory device creation into a window. This window has the size of the KNOB and manages just the background by drawing hMemBk. The KNOB itself has no more a BK device. C Source Code (115 lines) I think it is pretty counterintuitive I guess we will change this in a future version. Regards, Sven

• Hi, Unfortunately, this is not possible with the default API. But you can do it with a little bit of work on your own (please refer to the example). I have created a window which works as a container for the EDIT widget. This window is slightly larger (to the right) than the EDIT widget. If the user click into this overlapping area the cursor of the EDIT widget gets set to the right most position. Since the EDIT widget will become a child of this container window there are some other points whic…

• Hi, I can't find any issue. With a pensize of 1 an anti aliased line gets pretty thin and getting more grayish (with black and white). You might try to set another pensize (maybe 2). Regards, Sven

• Hi, There are several ways to achieve what you want. It depends on how much resources are available and how complex the application should be. 1. Simply draw the background to clear the old text and display the text again. This might be the easiest way but it requires redrawing of the complete background. 2. Having enough resources (especially RAM) you can use memory device to rescue the screen content without the text. This is almost the same as you tried. But with memory devices. Those devices…

• TTF FONT issue?

Hi, I gave it a try but on my end seems to be ok. I tested with both, V5.44 and the most recent one V5.50b. Attached are some screenshots. Unfortunately, I don't have the same font, so I can not say if this is related to the font. I used Noto Sans Bold. Regards, Sven

• TTF FONT issue?

Hi which version of emWin are you using? Can you post an example which shows how to reproduce the behavior? Regards, Sven