Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thank you, Sven. It's no big deal. I replaced the GRAPH auto scrollbar with a SCROLLBAR widget. Regarding the next release: Will it be offered to STM32 customers, too? Best regards Jan

• Hi, the automatically attached vertical scrollbar works in the opposite direction of the diagram. The bottom scroll position is on the upper end and vice versa. Is there a way to mirror the vertical scrollbar? Regrads Jan

• GRAPH not completely redrawn

JanBurg - - emWin related

I solved the problem by calling WM_Invalidate(hItem) periodically. I also noticed other issues when not redrawing, like a broken graph when moving the time axis slider.

• Hi, it's me again. I have some difficulties understanding the Y/t GRAPH widget in all its complexity. What I want to do is logging data over a time interval which is longer than the visible interval on the screen. It would be nice to have a moving diagram with new values shifted in on the left side. The time scale and the vertical grid should move with the data to maintain the connection of Y values and time. All whatI could achieve is a digram with fixed grid and time scale and a horizontal scr…

• GRAPH not completely redrawn

Hello, when I open a window in front of a GRAPH widget and close it again, some sections of the GRAPH are not redrawn, mainly parts of the graph line itself are erased. I noticed that this only happens if I have borders enabled (values > 0 in GRAPH_SetBorder). I also noticed that it doesn't happen if the diagram data is shifted. Do I have to redraw or refresh the diagram myself? Best regards Jan

• Delete all items of a TREEVIEW

Hello, I would like to delete all items of a TREEVIEW in order to re-populate it with other items. The user guide says about TREEVIEW_ITEM_Delete(): "In case of deleting a tree the root element of the tree should be passed to the function." What is the root element and how can I get its handle? Best regards Jan

• ICONVIEW defaults

Hello, the emWin user guide mentions in chapter 19.12.1 some default settings for the ICONVIEW widget, like ICONVIEW_FRAMEY_DEFAULT. However, I couldn't find any of these settings in my STemWin, although they would be useful. The default frame setting is 5 pixels, so I have to set the frame to zero in each ICONVIEW item I am using? Regards Jan