Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DMA frame buffer copy

Matt S - - emWin related

Thank you for the good example Sven. It is slightly different than the example code I started with. I believe my problems now are related to management of the DMA transfer.

• DMA frame buffer copy

Matt S - - emWin related

In an effort to optimize my application, I am investigating DMA transfer for frame buffer copies. The "Multiple Buffering" chapter in the manual describes how to inform emWin to use a custom callback routine in LCD_X_Config(): LCD_SetDevFunc(0, LCD_DEVFUNC_COPYBUFFER, (void (*)())_CopyBuffer); The problem I'm having with DMA implementation is how to notify emWin that the buffer copy is completed. Since emWin is not expecting _CopyBuffer() to return anything, I end up with one of the following sc…

• Thanks for the reply Sven. I implemented your suggestion, but it has no effect. Now pursuing my backup approach which is to use a TEXT widget instead...

• I have an EDIT widget in my user interface which I would like to have a transparent background. I thought this could be achieved with the following line, but it does not work. I also tried using "GUI_INVALID_COLOR" in place of "GUI_TRANSPARENT". EDIT_SetBkColor(hItem, EDIT_CI_ENABLED, GUI_TRANSPARENT); Is it the case that this widget simply does not support transparency? Other (opaque) colors seem to work just fine. Similarly, I am trying to set a custom color for the cursor line with the follow…