Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 933.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TTF FONT issue?

SEGGER - Schoenen - - emWin related

Hi which version of emWin are you using? Can you post an example which shows how to reproduce the behavior? Regards, Sven

• Hi, Try the code below. First get the EDIT handle from the SPINBOX and then modify the EDIT widget. Although it is not documented, you can pass the flag GUI_EDIT_SUPRESS_LEADING_ZEROES to the function EDIT_SetDecMode(). I will update the manual. C Source Code (3 lines) Regards, Sven

• Hi, I would delete the current window and create the new one. This way the memory consumed by one window will get freed. Of course, there can be reasons to not delete a window, e.g. setting up some data in WM_CREATE takes while. I barely use GUI_EndDialog(), I always use WM_DeleteWindow() to delete a window. WM_InvalidateWindow() is required to redraw a window. Maybe after changing some values to be displayed (e.g. ADC values). Here is an example for deleting and invalidating two windows: Source…

• Alphanumeric keypad

Hi, I dug through my examples box and found something. Attached is an example with an EDIT widget and a keypad. It is made for a screen of 480x272 pixels, so for another screen size it would require some changes. If you click on the EDIT widget a keypad gets shown. You can hide and show the keypad by clicking on the little button in the lower reight corner. The keypad also has special characters when pressing the shift key. The Alt and Ctrl key have no function but it can be implemented. Regards…

• Hi, Yes, no matter how many windows/dialogs/widgets are getting created or deleted. Regards, Sven

• Hi, Attached is a LCDConf.c for an STM32F429. It uses the LTDC and the DMA2D (Chrome Art Accelerator). It might be necessary to adapt the GPIO settings depending on which GPIOs your LCD is connected to. Regards, Sven

• Hi, This is the intended behavior. When using the Window Manager everything gets managed within GUI_Exec(). Most of the applications have a super loop which periodically calls GUI_Exec() or GUI_Delay() (GUI_Delay() calls GUI_Exec()). This loop takes care about updating the screen content. Below is a very simple application which shows how it works. The desktop color gets used to clear the screen when the window gets deleted. Also, please note that the window gets not directly visible when callin…

• Alphanumeric keypad

Hi, I guess the EDIT widget stops blinking because it looses the focus when pressing a button. You can configure the buttons to not receive the focus by calling BUTTON_SetFocusable(hButton, 0). Regards, Sven

• Hi, Yes, the function GUI_SetOrientation() creates a memory device in the background which gets used to rotate the content of the display. Of course, this device requires some memory. The better way is to rotate by selecting a rotated version of the driver. With the GUIDRV_FlexColor driver you can rotate by setting the rotation when initializing the driver. For example: C Source Code (2 lines)Quote from ChrisLingwoodKromek: “- I have GUI_BUFFERS of 2 ” This has no effect for the GUIDRV_FlexColor…

• Hi, I gave it a try, but on my end it looks good. Which version of emWin are you using? Ok, I got it, I didn't noticed that you were drawing the PNGs multiple times over each other. I was able to reproduce the behavior and fixed it. It will be included in the next emWin release. Thanks for the hint. Regards, Sven

• Hi, This is quite interesting, I'll check this out. Regards, Sven

• Hi, This is most likely because the background window (WM_HBKWIN) does not "know" how to redraw itself. You can either set a color for WM_HBKWIN, C Source Code (1 line) or you set a custom callback function which manages the look of WM_HBKWIN: C Source Code (21 lines) Regards, Sven

• Hi Mark, That's interesting, I have checked V5.44a but the spline related functions are present. Did you updated from an older version to 5.44a? Maybe something went wrong in this process. If can get hands on a newer version you should give that a try. Regards, Sven

• Hi, I'm not sure what exactly do you mean by "dynamic change of two layers". You can define multiple layers and these can be managed simultaneously. you can select a layer for the next drawing routines by calling GUI_SelectLayer(LayerIndex). A window can also be created on a dedicated layer, so its output will just be visible on "its" layer. Regards, Sven

• Hi, If you want a fixed status bar just create 3 windows/dialogs. The status bar is at the top and never changes. The other two dialogs will change and are lower about the height of the status bar. Here is a quick example with two views (you can change the view by pressing the buttons) and a status bar: C Source Code (278 lines)Regards, Sven

• Hi, In the callback function of a window which shouldn't be touchable you have to react on WM_TOUCH and forward the message to its parent. Just like: C Source Code (13 lines)Didn't checked it, but it might be necessary to add the current windows origin to the coordinates. Regards, Sven

• STM32F7XX

Hi, emWin is completely independent of any kind of hardware or software. Did you checked your porjects preprocessor definitions? Any header files (sometimes IDEs have trouble showing you the point where something is defined)? Regards, Sven

• Hi, Basically all of them (FRAMEWIN, WINDOW, and Dialog) are windows. The FRAMEWIN and WINDOW are widgets (some special kind of windows). Widgets are predefiend to some point and can make life easier (although the WINDOW widget is not that special). A dialog is a bunch of widgets combined into "one" element. A dialog has always one main element (a FRAMEWIN or a WINDOW widget) and several child widgets like buttons, text, etc. A dialog is pretty handy when you have a lot of different views in you…

• Hi, I guess you are using STM32CubeMX, I'm not that familiar with this tool so I suggest to contact ST. Maybe any other person in this forum has an idea. Regards, Sven

• Hi, Yes, if the background shouldn't be touched the solution with the memory device might be the best one. Regards, Sven