Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello, I wanted to use 16 bit unicode and 8 bit ascii together in a particular string. is it possible? if yes then while generating font what options should be considered? Regards, Anuj

• Widget Icon view behavior

anuj.tanksali - - emWin related

Hello, Thanks Schoenen, Regards, Anuj

• Hello, Thanks for the reply. I was able to remove the transparency and it is currently working. Regards, Anuj

• Hello, Thanks for the reply. I will try to remove the transparency and check. But if need transparency then it will not work with 8 bit? Regards, Anuj

• Widget Icon view behavior

Hello, When i create the Widget Icon view using resource table i don't see the text displayed under the icons. But when i use createEx function to create the widget icon view then the text under the icons is visible. //resource table { ICONVIEW_CreateIndirect, "Iconview", ID_ICONVIEW_1, 0, 227, 480, 60, WM_CF_SHOW | WM_CF_HASTRANS | ICONVIEW_CF_AUTOSCROLLBAR_V, 130, 30 }, //createEx function ICONVIEW_CreateEx(0, 227, 480, 60, WM_HBKWIN, WM_CF_SHOW | WM_CF_HASTRANS, ICONVIEW_CF_AUTOSCROLLBAR_V, I…

• See attached png file Thanks Anuj

• Hello, Am using iMXRT1064 controller with Emwin. I am using 8bpp. when bitmap converter is used to convert an image to 8 bit color 3-3-2 or 2-3-3 or 3-2-3 format the image is distorted a lot. what could be the reason?. The images are developed by our designer and png files are used for the images. if 16bit is used and 5-6-5 mode is used the images are displayed fine. Regards, Anuj

• Button background

Thanks it is working. Regards, Anuj

• Button background

Hello, Thanks is there any way if i don't want to override the callback function of button. Regards, Anuj

• Button background

Hello, Am using a Button widget and default skin is drawn for button widget. I have drawn a transparent bmp on the button widget but I see the button background and border of the button which i do not want. How to get rid of the background so that only the bmp area is visible. code below. The bmp is saved in high color with alpha (565) format using bitmap converter. Button_Handle1 = BUTTON_CreateEx(215, 130, 44, 44, WM_HBKWIN, WM_CF_SHOW | WM_CF_HASTRANS, 0x0, GUI_ID_BUTTON0); BUTTON_SetBitmapEx…

• Hello, Am comparing the image quality drawn using Memdev devices and Image widget. Am using an bmp image converted to a .c file using bmp convertor. The bmp contains a filled arc with transparent background. for memdev am uisng the code below hMem1 = GUI_MEMDEV_CreateEx(0, 0, 393, 74,GUI_MEMDEV_HASTRANS); GUI_MEMDEV_Select(hMem1); GUI_SetBkColor(GUI_TRANSPARENT); GUI_Clear(); GUI_DrawBitmap(&bmtemp, 0, 0); GUI_MEMDEV_Select(0); GUI_MEMDEV_WriteAt(hMem1, 50, 80); GUI_MEMDEV_Delete(hMem1); for Ima…

• Emwin image draw

Hello, Thanks. Is there any way to avoid memory devices and achieve the same result as above. As memory devices use a lot of memory i wanted to use different method. I plan to use image widget but as per my understanding image widget size cannot be modified at run time. Is it possible to resize image widget at run time? Regards, Anuj

• Emwin image draw

Hello, Thanks for the solution. The above solution works but am facing an issue with transparency of memory device. I have written the code as follows GUI_MEMDEV_Select(hMemHalf); GUI_SetBkColor(GUI_TRANSPARENT); GUI_Clear(); This does not work. i see a black background when the memory device is written on to LCD. Anuj

• Emwin image draw

Hello, Thanks for the reply. I tried the above method and the image displays but is jumbled up. when i give bmhalfImage.XSize = 100; the image does not display properly but when i change it to bmhalfImage.XSize = 200; i.e. original size the whole image is displayed properly. I am currently using above first method for displaying the image. I want the image to be displayed properly but only half the image should be visible. is there any other method? Regards, Anuj

• Emwin image draw

Hello Richard, I want to do this at runtime dynamically and i dont want to scale the image just display the 200x100 image as it is but display only 100x100 so that the image will display but with half the width and the same height. Regards, Anuj

• Emwin image draw

Hello, I have an image which is 200x100 (WxH) and i have generated the data file through bitmap convertor. I have the whole data in my memory but i want to draw only 100x100. is this possible in Emwin? Regards, Anuj

• Emwin License

Hello Sven, Thanks for the reply. I will be using Microchip development platform. Regards, Anuj

• Emwin License

Hello, Can you please let me know Emwin free version limitations if any Also cost for professional version Thanks Regards, Anuj Tanksali

• Hi Sven, Thanks for the reply. We plan to use GUIDRV_Lin driver with 565 mode so we will be using 16 bpp. We also plan to use double or triple buffer for LCD. We intend to use other memory for fonts as we will be having lot of fonts and support for 5 languages in our product. Regards, Anuj

• Hello, We plan to use PIC32MZ2064DAH169 or PIC32MZ2064DAG169 microcontroller for our product which have a integrated 32MB Dram. Does emwin support these controllers. I was thinking as a frame buffer is required for LCD (800*480 * 3 bits per pixel) the 32MB integrated Dram can be used to store the frame buffer so external SDRAM will not be needed. Please let me know if Emwin can be used with any of above microcontrollers from microchip. Thanks Regards, Anuj