Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi Seven. While creation Even I dont have any problem but problem is coming when suppose i am at 7th radio button position and at that time i have to delete and create the swipe list to refresh the screen but there i need to even retain the position i.e 7th radio button for that i am doing like this. if(SWIPELIST_GetNumItems(SwipeListHndl) > 3) { Lvl2ScrollPos = SWIPELIST_GetScrollPos(SwipeListHndl); // take the scroll position before refreshing to stay in the same position after refresh } GUI_E…

• Hi Sven thanks for the quick reply. here i am attaching example of how i am creating radio buttons.

• Hi all, I have a LCD display of size 320*240. i have one window which is having 11 radio button . I have to refresh the window whenever change is happened not from touch but based on some settings so i am calling refresh screen where i will delete the swipelist window and create again. Since i have to maintain the position even after refreshing the window so i am calling SWIPELIST_GetScrollPos for getting the position and SWIPELIST_GetScrollPos for setting the position after creating the swipeli…

• Hi Sven Thanks for the quick reply please find the example of my code below. Note: GUI_Exec is getting called regulary.

• distortion in swipelist

Kusum Swarankar - - emWin related

Hi MikeFlyersFan Thanks for the reply. Can you clarify whether You are using blocking or non blocking. and whatever 2 things you suggested are required in non blocking or blocking and which one you used and resolved? "if using external ram, set the config params to be WRITETHROUGH" in the above line did you mean lcd config file or microcontroller?

• Hi, I am facing some issue related to cursor blinking. i have created one keypad window its is having title,m 0-9 numbers, back , delete and enter button and edit widget. cursor blinking is happening in WM_Paint. issue is coming when Dialog box is created it is taking 1 sec for cursor to start blinking after that it is fine but the very first time when window is created is is taking time i.e for 1 sec it is staying and then blinking. how we can improve that. I tried putting the creation of edit …

• distortion in swipelist

Hi All i have created one swipelist window and when we click on this window one popup comes which is a child window of that. the issue is when that popup is created, below swipelist got distorted slightly i.e swipelist separator lines are misplaced. there complete line is not distorted but a part of it which is near to that child window. we are using non blocking Dma operation in our system, and when we changed to blocking the issue is not happening. Can Someone explain why in non blocking opera…

• Window validation

Hi Sven thanks for the reply. I also thought the same way that we will assign the handle to 0. but when i tried this way and then check the validity using WM_IsWindow() I found that this api is taking some time to execute( around 1 sec).How we can avoid this. is it an expected behavior. Thanks Kusum

• Window validation

Hi all, I have a doubt regarding validity of a window. I created one window by using GUI_CreateDialogBox() and deleted using GUI_EndDialog(). according to my understanding once a dialog box is deleted the handle of that dialog box becomes invalid. after that is there any chance that it can become valid without creating it. I am facing some strange behavior that when i call GUI_EndDialog() and after that GUI_Exec() then if i check validity it is telling invalid but after some operation it is comi…

• ok, Thanks for the confirmation.

• Hi is there any API to get the item number of the swipe list from scrolled position, I want to get the item number of the scrolled position without releasing it. can i get it directly with any api? emwin has SWIPELIST_SetScrollPosItem() api. is there any api like SWIPELIST_GetScrollPosItem(). Or can we get the first item number in the swipelist.

• Hi I have 2 windows window1 and window 2,on window1 I have a button on press of which it will switch to window2 and delete window1,In window2 also button is there on press of that i can switch to window1. In window1 I have to update some area immediately so i am using gui_exec there and after that to set text TEXT_SetText api is used.prblem is while switching between the windows(its a quick switch). it is creating a hardfault and that is coming after this text API call. When i removed the text a…

• delete widget

try to call GUI_EndDialog (WM_HWIN hWin, int r) with dialog box handle and dialog return value. I think it will work.

• ok Schoenen thanks.

• Hi Schoenen thanks for the answer . So even if i am deleting the window but WM_IsVisible() can still pass. But why the behavior is not same always, sometimes its passing the check and sometimes not.

• hi I created a dialog box and took handle. On press of button in that dialog box new dialog will be created and previous one was deleted using GUI_EndDialog. now I want to check if the previous dialog box handle is valid or not for that i am checking WM_IsWindow() api. which will return 1 if window handle is valid else will return 0. which is fine. When a handle got deleted but still it holds some value what is that value? is it an address or some value. Before using WM_IsWindow() i used WM_IsVi…

• Hi all what is the difference when i save a bitmap as true color with alpha,r/b swapped, alpha inverted. and high color with alpha[555],red and blue swapped. because I am seeing major difference implementation wise. In the first case i am not able to set background color for transparent image as in second case there is no problem. I have read the document and only difference is Depth for true color format is 32 bit and for high color 16 bit, and transparency factor is not there in high color for…

• ok let me explain you again. I have a window on that i want to create a button on that button i want to set image for pressed and unpressed both. image which i am using is transparent. I want the same image to be used and just change the background color in callback function of that button like this. static void _cbButton(WM_MESSAGE * pMsg) { switch (pMsg->MsgId) { case WM_PAINT: if(BUTTON_IsPressed(pMsg->hWin)) { GUI_SetBkColor(GUI_RED); GUI_Clear(); GUI_DrawBitmap(&buttonicon1,0,0); } else { G…

• I am doing the same and initially its fine. but the moment another window comes on top background color is changing to black. what can be the reason?

• Hi, is there any way to change the background color of a transparent image.