Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi Nino, Thanks for your help here. I have resolved the issue by just starting with a fresh branch and just following the steps from scratch (instead of continuing on the existing branch where we had tried RTT). Everything seems to be working now -- using the RTT directly, as well the FreeRTOS integration. I'll note that with the FreeRTOS integration not all of our tasks / ISRs are reporting, only our main task + SysTick interrupt is recorded. As well, we noticed many buffer overruns on Linux (e…

• Issue description: Nearly identical to forum.segger.com/index.php/Thread/4047-Help-with-SystemView/ (I checked based on the suggestion in that thread -- my application is still running, so I think the root issue must be something else) Hardware: STM32F745VG processor, j-link Ultra+ PC: Linux, rt-preempt kernel, Lubuntu When I use SystemView after applying the FreeRTOS v10 patch, then if I call `SEGGER_SYSVIEW_Conf` only, it seems the RTT is detected (and/or I can manually enter the address from …