Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Found the solution! Setting XSIZE_PHYS 320 and YSIZE_PHYS to 480 instead of 240... SIM_GUI_SetMag(2,1); to double the x-resolution for the simulation (because 0.5 in y is not possible). X and Y have correct ratio on PC screen in frame. Change device.bmp where the GUISimulationDebug.exe resides to 640x480 (not 320x480!). Now the simulation shows the correct aspect ratio (double pixel size is OK). It does not work without device.bmp, since the black standard frame does not scale automatically, whi…

• Hi ! I would like to change the resolution and scaling in y-direction, but it does not work. My GUI works fine in 320x240 (on native display hardware and in Win32, aspect ratio 4:3). I changed the hardware display to a high-DPI 320x480 type display, so we have a double y-resolution, but the same aspect ratio. The simulation shows real pixels 320x480 (1:1) - stretching in y, the display itself shows the aspect ratio according to the double density pixels, which is the same as in a 320x240 pixel d…

• Hi ! I understand that not all features are available in STemWin 5.32 for STM32 for free. Unfortunately, the x-y-swapped LIN-Driver for 1bpp is not supported by the compiled library (CM0), but mirror for x an y are. Could this be changed in the next release? I have to use GUI_SetOrientation now. This takes 9kB FLASH and 6kB SRAM here. Is there an easy workaround for this? ST still provides the "old" V5.32. Best regards, HaJo

• Hi Sven, O.K. I will change that. I started with GUI Builder and used image widget as buttons from the beginning. I use hide/show window and invalidate in WM_NOTIFICATION_RELEASED. Best regards, HaJo

• Ahhh nooo! How easy is that? It was aleady there, right in front of me. It is always the same: "Read the f* manual!" I skipped the pattern section... Thank you for this hint. And also thanks for the windows font settings hint. Best regards, HaJo

• Hi, in certain examples there are only characters included which are used here. Is there an easy way to achieve that automatically? It is o.k. to pick some characters one by one in the font converter or even all... HOWEVER: now I have a chinese text to be displayed. Due to lack of memory I presently use XBF-files (completely converted font) on a SD Card (SimHei, 5 Megabytes!). I would like to extract only characters used in the final text (like 200 characters out of 20.000) to include them in me…

• Hi ! How can I paint text on top of existing dalog windows? "Empty" universal buttons should be filled with text in different languages as an overlay instead of using different Images with included text. WM_PAINT (dialog) paints the buttons. But GUI_DispStringAt("OK",140,145) as last line in WM_PAINT creates this text "below" the button which is created as IMAGE_CreateIndirect, "OK Button", ID_IMAGE_OK, 162, 153, 124, 50, 0,IMAGE_CF_AUTOSIZE, 0. The text is always hidden by this button. The orde…

• V5.32 compiles and works fine now. Thanx!

• Hi! I just tried to compile emwin5.30 unmodified demo from SeggerEval_WIN32_MSVC_MinGW_GUI_V530.zip with CodeBlocks (SimulationTrial.cbp). I get this error: GUI\Library\GUI.a(GUI_SPY.o):GUI_SPY.c|| undefined reference to `GUI_SPY_X_StartServer'| due to line 32 in guidemo_start.c. I would like to test the emspy functionality. Is it not available in this demo? #define GUI_SUPPORT_SPY 1 according to manual does not help... Best regards, HaJo

• Timer triggers WM_Paint

HaJoCC - - emWin related

Hello Adrian, is it true that a timer always triggers WM_Paint in a dialog? There is nothing to repaint, because nothing has changed. This is intended, right? Does the gui always repaint or only when necessary (invalid area)? I wonder if it eats CPU-power by going through the WM_PAINT every time the timer triggers... Best regards, HaJo

• Timer triggers WM_Paint

HaJoCC - - emWin related

Hello Adrian, is it true that a timer always triggers WM_Paint in a dialog? There is nothing to repaint, because nothing has changed. This is intended, right? Does the gui always repaint or only when necessary (invalid area)? I wonder if it eats CPU-power by going through the WM_PAINT every time the timer triggers... Best regards, HaJo

• Text always on top...

HaJoCC - - emWin related

Hello Adrian ! I tested the following: GuiBuilder, create a window with a bitmap, a text and another bitmap. First bitmap is in background, then text and the second bitmap above the text (partially covered) as expected. Same in simulation, of course. Changing the order in _aDialogCreate changes the order on the display as expected. If I do not use IMAGE_SetBMP but GUI_DrawBitmap instead, the text (Text_CreateIndirect) will ALWAYS be in front of that picture! What is the reason for that? I need t…

• Text always on top...

HaJoCC - - emWin related

Hello Adrian ! I tested the following: GuiBuilder, create a window with a bitmap, a text and another bitmap. First bitmap is in background, then text and the second bitmap above the text (partially covered) as expected. Same in simulation, of course. Changing the order in _aDialogCreate changes the order on the display as expected. If I do not use IMAGE_SetBMP but GUI_DrawBitmap instead, the text (Text_CreateIndirect) will ALWAYS be in front of that picture! What is the reason for that? I need t…

• BMPCvt Bug?

HaJoCC - - emWin related

Oh,yes. Sorry. Brainbug... Best regards, HaJo

• BMPCvt Bug?

HaJoCC - - emWin related

Hello Adrian ! I try to convert PNG to "best palette with transparency" as RLE8 compressed. Doing this inside the converter works fine. Trying that with the command line generates: static GUI_CONST_STORAGE GUI_LOGPALETTE _Pal59 = { 256, // Number of entries 1, // Has transparency NULL }; NULL should be _Colors59[0]... (which is the value doing it manually - convert and saveas) My commandline: BmpCvtST.exe 59.png -convertintotranspalette -saveas59.c,1,7,1 -exit Any suggestions? Best regards, HaJo

• Get coordinates of dialog item

HaJoCC - - emWin related

Hello Adrian, yes, of course. The windows manager... It is easy. I did not try WM_GetWindowOrgX and Y with the dialog item handle. That´s it. hItem = WM_GetDialogItem(pMsg->hWin, ID_IMAGE_0); xpos = WM_GetWindowOrgX (hItem); Best regards, HaJo

• Get coordinates of dialog item

HaJoCC - - emWin related

Hello Adrian, how do I get the x/y coordinates of a dialog item? (Values set in IMAGE_CreateIndirect...) I get the handle by WM_GetDialogItem. Must be simple but I do not find it... Best regards, HaJo

• O.K. I kicked out the PNG-function due to lack of memory in combination with memdev. Now I am able to use memory device for the complete window. No flicker anymore. Most icons used have less than 256 colors with transparency, so no problem. All other pictures with more colors will be implemented as C-file (compressed) in flash. External files from SD will be DTA (True color with ALPHA). This all works fine. PNG-functions need too much memory. As you said, all these drawing routines will now be t…

• Hello Adrian, I will now move all paint actions to WM_PAINT. However, the GUIBuilder puts all the Image_Set... into the INIT case. But how do I trigger the WM_PAINT again, without using the SendMessage after the RELEASED-event for changing the pictures? WM_invalidate(..) inside ..RELEASED? Or better use InvalidateRect for that smaller picture area? GUI_PNG_Draw and GIF does not work in the ..INIT case but in WM_PAINT. So that is fine. Should I use the GUI_PNG_Draw instead of Image_SetPNG to chan…

• Hello Adrian, I checked some samples, but I think, I did not get the invalidation idea. Sample WM_Redraw: Invalidate forces the window to be redrawn (by GUI_Exec or in GUI_Delay), right? But I like the changes to be drawn in one screen update. In my App hwin= GUI_CreateDialogBox... is followed by while(1) GUI_Delay(1000) The event is the touch event. As you said, I should not do any drawings then, otherwise they will be visible as two paint actions with flicker. Where do I have to put the new Se…